Week In Review - Week 1 - Undercooked Rolls Edition

Raider fans talking about living up to the hype

Ironic.

Also, what hype?

Jimmy played his worst game as a pro and we went into a team who was in the playoffs last year and lost by 8...

Yeah there are fans that are talking like niners are super bowl contenders this year, they aren't but let's not forget how good Jimmy looked down the stretch last year. This team is not that far away, def closer than the bum *** raiders.

Giants:
Odell is the goods but we knew that
Saquon ran well. Couldve reached forward to pick up that extra inches but hes a rookies so I'm not tripping
Feel bad for Eli. Hes not the best but that O Line aint helping
speaking of O Line ERECK FLOWERS SHOULD NOT BE EMPLOYED!!!
Engram and Shep drops cant happen

NFL:
Jimmy G looks very bad but hes also very young
A-Aron is the most talented in the league
Tom Brady still the goat though
Dak Prescott **** *** cant throw. But hes a good ole boy so he'll keep that job
#FITZMAGIC

stfn.gif

Just got back from Minnesota. From the game:

- Jimmy G struggled mightily. He only had two nice passes. The TD to Pettis and the pass in the endzone that was broken up by Waynes. Most all his completions, the receiver was wide open (which...wtf? Seeing it in person, it's maddening with how open some of these guys were. In the flats especially). That post about what Danielle Hunter said of him being scared was spot on. Once they started pressuring him, his accuracy was done. And all the interceptions were god awful. He had happy feet for sure.

- It appears Harrison Smith is still underrated. He was overshadowed by Von and Mack, rightfully so given their games, but he was no slouch either with a sack, forced fumble, TFL, 8 tackles and an interception. He was EVERYWHERE. Best safety in the game.

- Sheldon Richardson really showed out. Him and Linval in the middle are gonna be a problem all year. Danielle Hunter also stood out and will be in the running for All-Pro consideration. Same for Deforest Buckner. He was a major bright spot for SF.

- Vikings offense was just okay. Pretty good in the 1st half, but the 2nd half they were lolly gagging and putting it all on the defense (which usually works, but still)

- I think the Niners will be okay, but this was needed to slow that hype train. Nowhere near the upper echelon of NFL teams.

Elsewhere:

- Didn't see a bunch, but I'm glad the punk *** Saints got slaughtered by TB. So much for that great defense, eh?
- Along with the same theme of putting a stop to the hypetrain, the Chargers got dusted by Mahomes and co. Looks like another slow start for the Chargers
- I didn't think the Cardinals would be THAT bad.
- The Bills :lol: The most likely Ed Oliver sweepstakes winner
- Texans my SB pick...the hell, man?
- Tannehill's numbers looked pretty darn good. How's the haters feeling about that one?
- Drama queen Rodgers is such a **** ball. **** the Bears for blowing that, but it's cool, Vikings will handle them next week. Can't leave a bunch of cubs to do a man's job.

Well considering my mom is deceased and I've been out of the house for the last 10 years I think I'm doing just okay.

I gotta get back to work, can't deal with Raider fans.

*ignored*

Back
Top Bottom