Weezy or Big L

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

This board is FILLED with lil wayne haters I see. I really don't understand. Whenever you mention son's name, hate soon follows. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Wayne is the Kobe of rap, and coincedentally, weezy's a kobe fan.

Well to answer the question, I haven't heard much (if any) of Big L's work so I can't really give a fair opinion.
speaking of opinions, cats on here really need to learn how to respects others opinions. Just because you, along with the majority, feel a certain way about a topic doesn't make it fact.

No, it's not an opinion. It's pretty much a solid fact that if even have an ounce of knowledge about hip hop that Big L is better then Weezy.

This board is FILLED with lil wayne haters I see. I really don't understand. Whenever you mention son's name, hate soon follows. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Wayne is the Kobe of rap, and coincedentally, weezy's a kobe fan.

Well to answer the question, I haven't heard much (if any) of Big L's work so I can't really give a fair opinion.
speaking of opinions, cats on here really need to learn how to respects others opinions. Just because you, along with the majority, feel a certain way about a topic doesn't make it fact.

People hate Kobe because his attitude, but he still is nice. People hate wayne cuz he sucks. And on this Board theres just as much Wayne Riders as there isHaters if not more.

Nah ya mind will eventually mature and all of yall will realize how mistaken you all were. Its kinda like a finding out Santa is not real thing.

lol...You can say that again.

but weezy givez da fans wat dey want!
grin.gif

Yea Stupidy. It really amazes me how people can't see pass this dudes fake#!$@ image. The way he talks , his reponses during interviews , the way he Raps. He is a Clown. The fact is, if wayne ain't saying something stupid , he saying something so simple a 10 yr old could come up with it. Why would u even raise the question and compare Big L to this dude?

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Nah ya mind will eventually mature and all of yall will realize how mistaken you all were. Its kinda like a finding out Santa is not real thing.
smokin.gif

Ooooooooooook, you all are acting like I referred to Wayne as the GOAT, I just stated that he receives a whole lotta hate. Yes I'm a fan, but I keep itreal too, (get your hating feelings ready) son is undeniably nice when he wants to be: nice flow which he switches up like easily, sick wordplay etc. But attimes he tries too hard: forced/ silly punchlines.

It really seems like cats wouldn't get so uptight if he didn't call himself the best rapper alive and they get EVEN MORE uptight when people actuallybelieve it
laugh.gif

Also, I previously compared Wayne to Kob, a more accurate comparison may be wayne to Hot Sauce. Some people love him and his style, and others hate that somepeople love it.

^ I disagree. I felt he was always garbage and I just dont understand just becuz he jacks an east coast delivery/floe/style that suddenly he's hot. Idon't hear skill when I hear Wayne rap. Maybe one day you'll realize it or maybe Im crazy either way Im fine with it.

smokin.gif

^Word up...lol. Yo thats the only way to put it. Wayne is trash. He switches up flows, he lyrical, its like people have no standards for rap anymore. Justcheck out any of this dudes freestyles , they suck.

"its going its going down like theres a whale in the boat"
"I don't have time to deal with gilly the squid"
"I can say don't Ryhme and its going to Ryhme"
"twisted like a bag of rope"
"i cut cheese like a shredder , so i guess Im famous like a ninja turtle"

every MC spits weak at times but this dudes track list of stupidity goes for days. Not to mention he has no rhyming coordination when it comes to making music.It's obvious he just tryna bite an east coast flow by spitting a bunch of punchlines that arent even hot.

this is very strange for me to be defending wayne, cuz im no fan but, big l only put out ONE album! unless you count the big picture. anyways he was never aspopular alive as he is now. I am a big L fan but this isnt an open and shut case. Sorry.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

this is very strange for me to be defending wayne, cuz im no fan but, big l only put out ONE album! unless you count the big picture. anyways he was never as popular alive as he is now. I am a big L fan but this isnt an open and shut case. Sorry.

So exactly what would be your argument? Popularity has nothing to do with it. Its more than clear that Big L on The Children of Corn alone is better thananything that Wayne ever did. Livestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous > Wayne.

Big L's delivery, lyrics, content is greatter than Wayne's only thing he may have over him is flow and his detiroriatin month by month n currently isnot better than L's

Its fact that L > Wayne

smokin.gif

Lil Wayne, and I don't like him that much. Never really felt Big L accept that one track Deadly Combination and Pac outshined him by a mile on that track.

Im not that familiar with Big L but I did hear that radio freestyle with Jay (who is my fav rapper) and had me smh the whole time so I cant really say whosbetter but I have come to theconclusion that they are both punchline rappers. So I got a suggestion why dont people post Big Ls best lines and Weezy's fanspost his best lines so people can see for themselves whos better. Because lets be honest if u Love Lil Wayne u probally dont listen to anybody else and if uhate him u probally havent heard him at his best.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

this is very strange for me to be defending wayne, cuz im no fan but, big l only put out ONE album! unless you count the big picture. anyways he was never as popular alive as he is now. I am a big L fan but this isnt an open and shut case. Sorry.

So exactly what would be your argument? Popularity has nothing to do with it. Its more than clear that Big L on The Children of Corn alone is better than anything that Wayne ever did. Livestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous > Wayne.

Big L's delivery, lyrics, content is greatter than Wayne's only thing he may have over him is flow and his detiroriatin month by month n currently is not better than L's

Its fact that L > Wayne

smokin.gif
i dunno man i was just tryin to play devils advocate...i cant deny lifestylez
pimp.gif

^Oh ight

And for the ppl who dont listen to Big L dont post. I gave Wayne tons of chances, didnt think much of him in the Hot Boys days, felt he was just a summer timeclub rapper n to me he is still nothin more than that. Ive heard them dedication mixtapes, C1 n C2, a few other mixtapes that NT wayne fans suggested n out ofall of them I have about a handful of Wayne songs I like. Dude is a waste of beats I really do wish some other rapper would hop on those C2 beats n do themjustice.

Dudes who feel this is a legitimate comparison need to listen to more hip hop past and present.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom