Weezy or Big L

roll.gif

Big L is that he was very one dimensional....
What does wayne talk about that makes him versatile.

weezy f baby has done way more for the game than big L ... N just died thats all

If you havent notice the "game" is Messed up right now. So thank you Lil Wayne and all alike.
Seriously if you said Weezy, yall got to be no older than 20........

So True. Honestly before you state your view type in your age. Sadly I even know grown dudes who like wayne as well, but at least they don't say crazy things like "wayne is better than Big L"
this is very strange for me to be defending wayne, cuz im no fan but, big l only put out ONE album! unless you count the big picture. anyways he was never as popular alive as he is now. I am a big L fan but this isnt an open and shut case. Sorry.

Quality over Quantity. It's straight minipulation. Wayne G's people by always saying hes the best and constantly freestyling and putting out mixtape. It's all part of his hustle. Theres nothing hot about any of his music. Maybe u can find something descent here and there but for the most part its weak. Its not hard to put out ample garbage. Im not a big fan of Big L but I do respect the puncline aspect him and Lord Finnesse brought to the game. Waynes punchlines arent even hot, and they are not even coordinated with the music. THIS IS A VERY DISRESPECTFUL POST.

Back
Top Bottom