Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

\/ Dude answered that like it wasn't the orignal subject. :lol:
laugh.gif

It's aight though, I thought the same thing.
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

it's alright...doesnt bother me much
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

The big ones are all out of the way. Trust me, we don't ENJOY going through this so we're getting as much out of the way now as possible.

These changes have been a long time coming and, as some of you may have noticed, it's part of the reason why we brought in our new class of moderators.

Give them a chance and in time you'll see them as they're designed to function. Right now, the new forums won't be a pleasure to use but once people step up and seize the opportunity to create price/fake guides in the price/fake check forums, organize PS contests in the sneaker art forums, and the regional forums start to bond we feel you'll really enjoy the new and improved NT.

yo put that quick reply button back under this box looks weird. the message box is in the middle and the quick reply button is on the left of the screen.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

word i think that some of the new changes are dope. i like the quick reply. the b/s forums are gonna take some getting used to. i think it should have been 9-10.5, and 8 and below. but everything else seems okay.

Takes a bit of getting used to, but I'm feeling it. Would have been nice to cater for other overseas users in the Regional Forum though... New Zealand REPRESENT! :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm not a player I just wanna lay ya like the ozone​

Quote:
I wonder where they got that idea from.

Why, just about every other message board NOT on ezBoard.

LG.net?

HowardForums.com?

Those are the two forums visit that made me want to see the Quick Reply feature on NikeTalk.

Nothing we added has anything to do with ISS. I don't even visit the site and I don't believe many, if any, of the other people on NT's "staff" does either.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

:smh: you cant use emoticons in quick reply!!! please fix this.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Did Nelson C approve of all these changes ?
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

i like the changes. especially the quick reply. good stuff.
"i've seen a lot of stuff in 21 years, but your feet in my shoes is not something i recall."

Why dude never post ?

I wouldn't make something so great and never contribute to it anymore just because it's successful on its own. That's just me though.

Tell him to make a guess appearance or something.

i don't appreciate the editing of my initial post's title. is this one of those new features you guys are so crazy about? :b
tongue.gif

there's even a new NT logo on the firefox tab. i'm pretty sure none of this is real though and it'll all be back to normal after my nap... there's no place like NT 12 hours ago, there's no place like NT 12 hours ago...

Quote:
Screen names like All Day I Dream About Soccer push that gray line MUCH further to the right than it is now, and I'd like to fool myself into believing you know that, and that you're just complaining in the name of late night trends.
first, this is not a trend. second, the line is further to the right than it should be. there is a gap between the widest sn's and the gray line equal in width to my index finger, which indicates that something did not get implemented correctly. i'm not complaining. i'm just pointing out the problem to help you guys... kind of like the 5 word reply thing which doesn't seem to impact my replies. i checked the gray line in both firefox and ie.

Quote:
And at 5 tomorrow afternoon, when all these complainers are asleep
i'll still be up, although i'll hopefully not be on NT till then :smh:
nono.gif

question: can we be banned for what we say in the "report a post" stuff? or is it only based on what we post in real posts?

Quote:
I'm gonna make a shirt out of that.

It's gonna be limited though.

Only two available.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

i don't know why i made this post so long... no one's gonna read it. i could've split it up into 5 or 6 individual posts.

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

I like it. Organization is good. Change is good.

I guess for me the only drawback is that you really won't chance upon threads anymore. Like I may go into the new art forum once a month, if that, so I probably would have missed legimlugero's (sp) awesome templates. Under the old style, I ran into it simply because I frequent the nike forum. Its not a big deal though, I'll live.

seems ok but needs a while to sink in/get used to etc.

I hope that there will be a euro region forum in the future but i guess thats being thought about. There must be enough euro nters for one.

Back
Top Bottom