Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

Quote:
i dont think this is necessary...are they harming anyone...
i see what you mean. but yeah BS post that sell like 50 kicks do get annoying to a point where you don't even know what's being sold anymore.

eddie's gonna hate the 2 sneaker rule.
laugh.gif

People gonna be straight confused when they log in tomorrow morning. Latenighters always stay on top of new things :smokin .
[/b]​

i dont like the snitch button and i dont really like the quick reply - why not just make the reply available at the bottom.
3 games, 15 catches, 342 yards, 3-0! thanks santana moss

what the hell, how is AirAnt23 gonna be on Niketalk Retro :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

guess he isn't feeling the New Niketalk either.
, homey it's Hova/More than a relief pitcher, I'm the closer/The Mariano of the Mariott,if money talks, the whole world bout to hear me out - The Greatest

Ahh come on. My s/n is missing one stinkin letter, the other x. Come on Bastich extend it a little bit longer.
ToM
FL Ruler

T E A M N E R D | AIM: Kna BaLLa 813

Stop screamin, you know the demon said it's best to die, and even if Jehovah Witness, bet he'll never testify.

i like the quick reply but..as said before, price checks should just be 1 forum, and other brands im not a fan of at all.

WTB: Any DUNKS in sz. 11.​

+

new B/S rules = reseller's nightmare.

ha ha...when the dust settles, we'll see who the real shoeheads are versus the ones who are just capitalists.

i like the idea. less clutter of the JB forum. a regional forum is better because you wouldent have to drag ppl to another ezboard all the members are allready here. but yea in my opinion good idea, and good job mods.
A new NT didicated to tha seven cities
NT757 Co-creater/Moderator VA BEACH
MY GEAR 27 pairz... I GOT RAPPED FOR SOME LASER IV NOW I'M BROKE... :frown:

I'm not even going to begin to read all the responses
But I was very surprised going to NT just now considering i'm still half asleep :lol:
laugh.gif
I think the new forums are a cool additions and takes out some of the post that normally clutter the other forums

what about the buy/sell forum, what if someone has a hook up post with a full size run, they cant post that?
HIT ME UP IF U HAVE SZ 10 or 10.5 LONDONS

soo dumb... dont kno why you guys would add all them pointless forums.. like the "Other Brands".. nobody is gonna be posting in that... no point
PP30 has the JUICE!

One of the complaints against the old forums layout was that they weren't focused enough but now beause the forums are so focused not only do we have to look through the five or six forums we would like to keep tabs on we still have to search through the first two three pages of each of these forums creating a longer search time for topics we are interested in and thereby keeping users on for a longer to which means more bandwitdth usage. I don't understand the reasoning behind taking WDYT threads and pickup monthly threads out of their forums; what does this accomplish other than it forces people to look in a new forum?

Necessary forums include

Nike, Nike Retro, Jordan Brand, Price check/Legit Check, Sneaker Art, Sneaker Reviews, General, Music, Sports, BST, Regional

what these specific forums do is take everything other than the monthly news updates in their respective brand forums out of the forum, so other than news what is allowed in forums like Nike, Jordan Brand Nike Retro? the other "junk" that is art/price checks/showcase are what keep people coming to the forums and when news is released they read that too.
[/center]

whats the censored thing.
test
roll.gif

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.go 49ers
HEAT
MEMBER 1
Can you handle it in the Paint?!?!​

i like but i think you should divide shoes sizes
its nice
[/i]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]​
StEpPiN Up T0 My GaMe YoU MuSt Be SiCk/Y0U TrYiNg T0 Be A BaLleR MeAnWhiLe Th0Se AiNt Y0uR KiCkS

I agree with alot of others in here, wayyyy toooo many forums, hard to find....I myself will have to get use to it...haha

Back
Top Bottom