WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

This is why outside of him looking goofy in the helmet, I had high hopes they'd give this MCU version of him a realistic story. There's really nothing shady about him but they broke him down this episode and showed you he was actually a legit "good guy" before. But he's been shown to definitely be above his head in this world, and proves you need a little extra to carry that shield.

It sucks there's only two more episodes left but the story isn't that grand so I suppose it can be wrapped up within the next 90 min.
Wait 2 more episodes?!? May is going to be dry as hell..

Honestly I do think he’s trying to use the arm like that. Maybe we get some backstory in the Wakanda D+ series with him as white wolf. Probably had a different arm and the one he has now if the final version

maybe this is just one of those cap’s shields in IW type things

i just assumed at the very least the arm is/was vibranium

Legit question, can the serum be blamed to a degree for scumbag Steve being a scumbag

cause pre serum he was jumping o grenades and all that

and we’ve seen it have a negative affect on pretty much everyone

maybe this is just one of those cap’s shields in IW type things

i just assumed at the very least the arm is/was vibranium
I think it definitely is. But I’m not sure he’s fully aware of the capabilities himself. Like the arm was brought to him before an alien invasion and he looked shocked when T’Challa opened it.

I think it definitely is. But I’m not sure he’s fully aware of the capabilities himself. Like the arm was brought to him before an alien invasion and he looked shocked when T’Challa opened it.

but I just figured it would have more power given the upgrade in material

but I just figured it would have more power given the upgrade in material

I was actually expecting it to have that kinetic power charge thing BP had too but then again, there's no reason they can't reveal powers later. He's super Nerf'd right now but I'm sure he'll conveniently get upgrades when larger threats arrise in Phase 4 and up.

I was actually expecting it to have that kinetic power charge thing BP had too but then again, there's no reason they can't reveal powers later. He's super Nerf'd right now but I'm sure he'll conveniently get upgrades when larger threats arrise in Phase 4 and up.

I assumed that would be a reveal at some point, that it had that and/or could do stuff

Right. Out of all the current MCU heroes he has access to the most convenient upgrades with Vibrainium and Wakanda. Maybe in BP2 or the Wakanda series we can see it more fleshed out

Also he has like 4 more films on his deal, they could easily do a tie in like Black Widow

Zemo has more moral principles about taking the serum than scumbag steve, not surprised.

someone needed to have the “300” talk with Steve about actually fighting and the danger he could put his fellow soldiers in because of his physical limitations

instead of that man try to better himself and provide help to those he held in such high regard in other ways, he continued to ignore rules and lie in trying to enlist

zemo’s family was a killed and he saw those who were responsible receive zero repercussions for their actions.. and not only that they were celebrated as heroes.. laws that were already on the books were blatantly ignored

so by the time we get to civil war AGAIN Steve believes that rules shouldn’t apply to him.. and in the normal world, those who don’t believe rules should apply to them are criminals

Other things I forgot to mention:
- The opening scene of Wakanda where Bucky was being 'cleansed' from the Hydra brainwashing. That was a great scene to see the episode open up.
- US Delk being arrogant towards the Dora Milaje and catching the fade.
- The scene where the Dora Milaje stepped on the shield and caught it with her arm. :pimp:
- Or when they disabled Bucky's arm :wow:

Next week is supposedly the episode where there will be an epic death or something like that.

Bummer there's only two more episodes left, but man, this series has been a blast since ep. 1.

Turns out this is all you need to defeat the Winter Soldier:

LN.IBF_.jpg

Told yall he was gonna become crazy. Poor Lamar. His boy held out on him.

US agent stupid, how he not gonna give his partner the serum too, what a bad team GM.
He only had one vial.

Doubt you could split it.
I think he loses the CA title but I don't think he turns villain.

What happens with him in the comics?
Its different in the comics. Steve just comes back and Walker loses his job after being exposed publicly.

Of course this was like the 80s and 90s so if law enforcement is caught killing ppl in cold blood the public isn't gonna side with murderers. I don't know how it is now. Walker might get a parade for that from some.
Isn’t it a whole process with taking the serum ? Or can people just take it like tequila shot now a days ?
With the original super soldier serum its a process but it seems with every new version its simpler and easier to administer from the Stark serum to the one that random guy made.

Still seems to have the same potential side effects and consequences though.
Legit question, can the serum be blamed to a degree for scumbag Steve being a scumbag

cause pre serum he was jumping o grenades and all that

and we’ve seen it have a negative affect on pretty much everyone
No.

What Lamar said was true. The power from the serum just makes you more you.

Last edited:
Good foreshadowing when John and Lamar were discussing the effects of the serum and how it just amplified who you are, turns out John Walker is an ******* at heart and the serum made him a giant roided out *******.

covid vax vials have several doses. so i def thought it was a pssibility to have more from one SSS vial.

now you got me thinking that what if one vial is like 3 doses and this dude basically OD’d on super soldier serum to become an ultra soldier :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom