WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER: Next Week's Episode Will Be The Longest Instalment Of The Series To Date

According to Reddit's u/Plenty_Echidna_545 (who has accurately leaked the runtime of each instalment of both this series and WandaVision), episode five will click in at a whopping 61 minutes including credits.

speaking of covid, i guess the flagsmashers initial plan was to have a biological warfare pre-covid instead of creating more super soldiers before it was all changed?
If it was wow @ Karlie trying to say she aint a supremacist or terrorist .

I think it definitely is. But I’m not sure he’s fully aware of the capabilities himself. Like the arm was brought to him before an alien invasion and he looked shocked when T’Challa opened it.

yeah, the way she disarmed(no pun intended) him they definitely didn't show him the full capabilities of the arm if they even outfitted him like that.

we saw what Klaw was able to do with retrofitted equipment, so Shuri could easily bless him with some crazy **** if she wanted to.

yeah, the way she disarmed(no pun intended) him they definitely didn't show him the full capabilities of the arm if they even outfitted him like that.

we saw what Klaw was able to do with retrofitted equipment, so Shuri could easily bless him with some crazy **** if she wanted to.

i mean yea.. but same shh happened with those 2 shields cap got in IW.. i was expecting more than the slight extension thing they had going

but then again it is cap and he aint exactly know to be creative

but just given what all has been done with the shield and then vibranium in general.. just figured dude would do more with a new vibranium arm

dont forget dude straight up caught the shield with the other arm.. plus was kinda rag dolling steve

1617999975686.png

he caught the shield when they were on the trucks as well, but I'm not really sure what you're expecting him to do with it if they never explained to him it's capabilities?

everything they showed us of Bucky since he was back to being himself is that he doesn't really want this life anyway.

that could all change but it doesn't seem like he wants to be a superhero.

he caught the shield when they were on the trucks as well, but I'm not really sure what you're expecting him to do with it if they never explained to him it's capabilities?

everything they showed us of Bucky since he was back to being himself is that he doesn't really want this life anyway.

nothing crazy, just more power.. like i get dude aint just a mindless robot no more, so i get he himself might not be a strong as THAT

but just something to show the arm has more power, given how big of a deal is being made of the shield.. and his arm should now be that material

remember tony blasted the old arm off.. but the shield held up against tony's blast and thor's hammer

He only had one vial.

Doubt you could split it.

Its different in the comics. Steve just comes back and Walker loses his job after being exposed publicly.

Of course this was like the 80s and 90s so if law enforcement is caught killing ppl in cold blood the public isn't gonna side with murderers. I don't know how it is now. Walker might get a parade for that from some.

With the original super soldier serum its a process but it seems with every new version its simpler and easier to administer from the Stark serum to the one that random guy made.

Still seems to have the same potential side effects and consequences though.

No.

What Lamar said was true. The power from the serum just makes you more you.

Nah, he could of split it.

Now Lamar dead.

And we got "World Star Cap"

Last edited:
Nah, he could of split it.

Now Lamar dead.

And we got "World Star Cap"
The serum vial was smaller than a shot. If he split it then it wouldn't have worked.

You wouldn't split a flu shot would you?

We were ALWAYS getting "World Star Cap". You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Funny enough he caught that shield with his regular hand :lol:

nothing crazy, just more power.. like i get dude aint just a mindless robot no more, so i get he himself might not be a strong as THAT

but just something to show the arm has more power, given how big of a deal is being made of the shield.. and his arm should now be that material

remember tony blasted the old arm off.. but the shield held up against tony's blast and thor's hammer
I feel like there is more to the arm. The disarmament happened to prove that there’s still stuff Bucky doesn’t know about the arm. Not like he’s been out here testing it. It’s probably stupid powerful but they didn’t want to tell him right away just in case he relapses.

I feel like there is more to the arm. The disarmament happened to prove that there’s still stuff Bucky doesn’t know about the arm. Not like he’s been out here testing it. It’s probably stupid powerful but they didn’t want to tell him right away just in case he relapses.

i assume that too.. as far as stuff just being in there

but I’m literally talking brute strength like just damage he was doing.. like I was expecting to see dude in IW and endgame getting some blows in with it that would either punch through stuff and/or do some serious damage

After 4 episodes, I hate to say that FATWS has been underwhelming too me. The writing feels predictable and flag smashers come across as generic. Hope it finishes strong.

Amazing episode.

1. "They weren't even super soldiers" had me :rofl:
  2. Ayo had Bucky looking like a Mannequin. Gahlee. :rofl:
  3. Karli aint righteous. She's def a terrorist. Called Sam's sister like what's good. :lol:
  4. Man... We knew it was coming & that he would somehow get some serum. But the heel turn in this manner was not expected. Holy **** @ US Agent. The "fan" got killed by the shield of the man he adored. A top tier ending scene built for theater reactions that we will never get. :wow::wow::wow:

PO

Last edited:
someone needed to have the “300” talk with Steve about actually fighting and the danger he could put his fellow soldiers in because of his physical limitations

instead of that man try to better himself and provide help to those he held in such high regard in other ways, he continued to ignore rules and lie in trying to enlist

zemo’s family was a killed and he saw those who were responsible receive zero repercussions for their actions.. and not only that they were celebrated as heroes.. laws that were already on the books were blatantly ignored

so by the time we get to civil war AGAIN Steve believes that rules shouldn’t apply to him.. and in the normal world, those who don’t believe rules should apply to them are criminals
Why do you have such a hard-on for a character who’s not even present in the MCU anymore?

Give that **** a rest - you sound like a scorned jump off.

Seems like next week's episode will be the 'important' episode of the series.

The writer teased that "big cameo" to be in EP5, but I'm not getting any hopes up. To be honest, I have no idea who it could be & wish he never said it.

Just going to enjoy the fact that it is going to give us probably 10 more minutes of film (due to credits) based on what rfx45 rfx45 posted. :pimp:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom