WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Shuri gave that man a new arm with a fail safe built in, just in case he ever managed to turn back into the Winter Soldier. That’s also why there are limitations to its capabilities. Imagine the Winter Soldier coming back with kinetic energy absorption + energy blast capabilities. No bueno.

I know that’s gotta crush Bucky spirit knowing he just wanna go home and be a hermit and no one believes he’s capable of living that life.

Love how the last scene is supposed to mirror the end of Civil War where Steve was dunkin’ on Tony with the shield but held back from killing him with it.

Last edited:
Love how the last scene is supposed to mirror the end of Civil War where Steve was dunkin’ on Tony with the shield but held back from killing him with it.

Yeah, I caught a lot of parallel shots between him and Steve on this episode. A lot of subtlety shot ones but the one with him kicking the door with his gun drawn was another I remembered.

But this made me go damn. Forgot which page I saved it from though.

7A8A9986-EDC7-4058-956C-F8A2FF41F9F2.jpeg

I was really hoping they was gonna walk off and take the shield after this :lol:
CF1B3203-1728-40BB-8CBF-2965A32897F1.gif
This is what confused me about the whole "the shield is government property" thing, didn't THAT shield get destroyed in CW, and this is a whole different shield that BP gave him in Wakanda? If any government has a claim to it, it should be them!

Another thing I forgot to mention that I really enjoyed:

In the first flashback scene with Bucky in Wakanda, when Ayo was chanting the words they showed the scene with him fighting Tony in Civil War, which is a moment he was not under control, so this speaks volumes to the level of guilt he is dealing with.

I don't think they ever had a scene together since that, so he probably feels terrible for not getting a chance to apologize before Tony died. :frown:

PO

Last edited:
I think the big cameo is going to be the reveal of the Power Broker.

No idea who it would be, but with the previous commentary about this moment I don't think its the power broker, but it could be someone from an upcoming Disney + show or maybe even the Black Widow movie?

I'm very curious to see who the power broker will be though.

PO

This is what confused me about the whole "the shield is government property" thing, didn't THAT shield get destroyed in CW, and this is a whole different shield that BP gave him in Wakanda? If any government has a claim to it, it should be them!

it wasnt destroyed in CW, it was destroyed in EG

tony kept the shield after CW and gave it back to cap in EG

cap gave sam the new, old shield from a different timeline

it wasnt destroyed in CW, it was destroyed in EG

tony kept the shield after CW and gave it back to cap in EG

cap gave sam the new, old shield from a different timeline
Then where was it when Black Panther said to get this man a shield, in whichever Avengers flick that was? And if this is a different, time displaced shield, where's the one he got in Wakanda now?

Then where was it when Black Panther said to get this man a shield, in whichever Avengers flick that was? And if this is a different, time displaced shield, where's the one he got in Wakanda now?

that was in IW when they were pregaming in Wakanda. IIRC in IW they made one hand energy shields for him, he didn’t have a proper round metal disc.

like i said, tony has it and then they gave him a different shield

did you not watch IW?

Was there ever energy shields in a movie? For Cap or anyone else? Maybe I’m thinking of the shield Tony put up to guard Hawkeye during Bruce’s snap in EG.

the capes of the army in wakanda had energy shields but thats pretty much other than IMs

1618036229658.gif

but speaking of the wakanda battle, kind of crazy that this shot was pretty much just a trailer teaser and wasnt actually in film

1618036156648.gif

They purposely made misleading trailers tho. It’s probably all kinds of wild stuff in those old trailers.

Ending prediction
Sharon is the Power Broker. Carlie is going to die, Incel Cap is going to get waived by the government and join Zemo, Sam is going to go ahead and take the shield and introduce the world to Isaiah Bradley and Bucky......he’s going to have a beer. EDIT: And the real villain is the US government.

Last edited:
They purposely made misleading trailers tho. It’s probably all kinds of wild stuff in those old trailers.

Ending prediction
Sharon is the Power Broker. Carlie is going to die, Incel Cap is going to get waived by the government and join Zemo, Sam is going to go ahead and take the shield and introduce the world to Isaiah Bradley and Bucky......he’s going to have a beer. EDIT: And the real villain is the US government.
how you liking the series ?
glad you gave it a shot...? :lol:

I feel like Ross has to make an appearance at some point, even if it’s just the very end. Everything happening, especially Walker’s actions, feel like they’re right in his role’s wheelhouse.

Could lead into the Thunderbolts with Zeno and US Agent.

this show is soooo flames. the dora milaje beating the brakes off cap maga :pimp:

even bucky couldn't throw hands, Ayo hit him with the tri gram disconnect no jutsu and called game :wow: VIOLATED

Karli done son. She def made all sorts of interpool and most wanted lists. Blood on her hands.

Cap maga is done, he finna get his *** beat spit on and his shield taken.

Sam's sister tellin karli on the phone essentially, f that mf iunno dat dude. i ain't down with maga lol.

sharon :nerd: still waiting on what her deal is.

zemo's character is fun. i think daniel bruhl is doing a solid job.

the wakanda flashback scene was :pimp: was not expecting that.

what an awesome eps. a lot happens without feeling rushed.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom