WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

he's been watching too much crossfit games, slipped his mind

I gotta be honest, I was watching the female crossfit games and flipping the channel to the syfy sdcc coverage. Seeing those strong women has me motivated to get in better shape and wonder if they could make me pass out if I told them to use all they've got when they're on top.

Last edited:
So the next season of the Avengers cartoon is going to heavily feature Cap Marvel, Ms Marvel, BP, Ant Man and the Wasp. Coolio. This can't be the only announcement. I need Moar.

That cartoon sucks. The animation style sucks too. Who is that with thelightning bolt logo?

The old Captain Marvel costume looked better. Was nicer for cosplay too.

Last edited:
That cartoon sucks. The animation style sucks too. Who is that with thelightning bolt logo?

you mean the vagina wedgie one peice bathing suit? how that better for cosplay? :lol:

the thunderbolt girl is current ms marvel.

I appreciate them going for a shared animation universe with Ultimate Spidey and GoTG but yeah it stinks.

you mean the vagina wedgie one peice bathing suit? how that better for cosplay? :lol:

the thunderbolt girl is current ms marvel.

The girls look comfortable in it. Probably nice to wear on a humid day and enjoy a breeze.

ms_marvel_by_m9cosplay-d5fy26m.jpg

ms_marvel_by_m9cosplay-d5fy29b.jpg

MsMarvelCosplay04_2.jpg

Last edited:
shogun is a trip man. :lol:

I for one am happy, I can actually get young girls into comics...she's got stuff to cosplay now. :pimp:

Last edited:
Nerdgasm!!! WB AND Marvel are bringing the heat!!!

I live in San Diego and will not miss Comic Con next year. F how hard the tickets are to get.

The only way Ragnarok will be a good Thor movie is if they make it a ridiculously unabashed fantasy movie. No Natalie Portman, no interns, no stupid *** scientists theorizing about the Nine Realms

No "It's a Soul Forge" type scenes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NO SCENES ON GOD DAMN EARTH

No need for Ruffalo as Bruce Banner.

Just aliens and gods and space gladiators shooting lasers and Thor being the god of thunder with an OP *** hammer and Hulk being the Hulk. THAT'S IT.

And then maybe this movie will warrant my attention.

Last edited:
The only way Ragnarok will be a good Thor movie is if they make it a ridiculously unabashed fantasy movie. No Natalie Portman, no interns, no stupid *** scientists theorizing about the Nine Realms

No "It's a Soul Forge" type scenes :x :x :x

NO SCENES ON GOD DAMN EARTH

No need for Ruffalo as Bruce Banner.

Just aliens and gods and space gladiators shooting lasers and Thor being the god of thunder with an OP *** hammer and Hulk being the Hulk. THAT'S IT.

And then maybe this movie will warrant my attention.

giphy.gif

Real spit. Keep this movie the hell off Earth and make the Thor movie we've been waiting for. I wouldn't mind seeing Hulk power down to Bruce like he did in Planet Hulk and confuse his co-gladiators.

That's already been decided...You all know the movie is not on earth at all right?

Have faith Taika Watiti is the goods.

I'm going to see Hunt for the WIdlerpeople in a week. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom