WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Can Marvel get outta here with this Kamala Kahn ********

Y u no like Ms. Marvel? >D
Lame is anti-Muslim.
It's gotta be on Earth for a little bit. It's just to what extent. How does Hulk get from Earth to Asgard and back to Earth in Thor 3? As much as I love Kat Dennings and her massive Hayley Atwell's, I wouldn't be upset if those characters never show up again. I didn't know they did away with all that already.
Just summon his ***. The time with him on Earth should just be him on an island in isolation

I am extremely curious as to how Thor will end up away from earth. Will probably have something to do with an Infinity gem or something
I mean he got Heimdall that can send him anywhere. Plus magic.

Aren't Kamala Khan and Miles smashing?
:lol: No. Not yet :nerd:

@AgentM Michael B. Jordan is Erik Killmonger in #BlackPanther and he is here! YESSS. #MarvelSDCC
:smokin

Last edited:
I think where Hulk actually is at the beginning of the movie is the bigger mystery.

What exactly don't you like about her? I've been planning to check out her series when the first few trades are out but so far I've only skimmed some issues. Doesn't seem bad from my perspective so I'm interested in your opinion.

G. Willow's writing honestly. She's gone above and beyond to remind you that she's Muslim-American. It's driven down your throat. Notable difference when Waid is writing for her...

That Stephen Strange trailer :wow:

I NEED to see some Spiderman footage

Is Marvel seriously not going to release any Spidey footage

Also that Thor logo hits me in just the right spot for reasons I can't explain.

Like in a cheesy 80s fantasy sort of way.

Last edited:
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Don't wait too late to jump on the Ragnarok bandwagon folks. Been saying this was gon be the one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom