WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It's gotta be on Earth for a little bit. It's just to what extent. How does Hulk get from Earth to Asgard and back to Earth in Thor 3? As much as I love Kat Dennings and her massive Hayley Atwell's, I wouldn't be upset if those characters never show up again. I didn't know they did away with all that already.

It's gotta be on Earth for a little bit. It's just to what extent. How does Hulk get from Earth to Asgard and back to Earth in Thor 3? As much as I love Kat Dennings and her massive Hayley Atwell's, I wouldn't be upset if those characters never show up again. I didn't know they did away with all that already.

unless I've been reading the wrong news, It's been said 99% of the movie will take place off earth and portman won't be in it. so you have already gotten your wish.

I am extremely curious as to how Thor will end up away from earth. Will probably have something to do with an Infinity gem or something.

No Spiderman footage?

I am extremely curious as to how Thor will end up away from earth. Will probably have something to do with an Infinity gem or something.

No Spiderman footage?
No Homecoming footage, no info on Spidey PS4....
mean.gif

No Homecoming footage, no info on Spidey PS4....:smh:

So we really have to wait till next year to play that Spiderman PS4 game?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Y u no like Ms. Marvel? >D

The only Ms. Marvel I acknowledge has ranked up to Captain status. That inhuman/Mr. Fantastic/Giant- Man imposter that's being pushed through this "All-New All Different" campaign is trash. Her and Miles Morales need to be retconned

No Homecoming footage, no info on Spidey PS4....:smh:

So we really have to wait till next year to play that Spiderman PS4 game?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Y u no like Ms. Marvel? >D

The only Ms. Marvel I acknowledge has ranked up to Captain status. That inhuman/Mr. Fantastic/Giant- Man imposter that's being pushed through this "All-New All Different" campaign is trash. Her and Miles Morales need to be retconned

....BLOCKED.

"need"

how self centered can you be? :lol:

Just acknowledge the character isn't aimed at you and keep it moving.

....BLOCKED.

"need"

how self centered can you be? :lol:

Just acknowledge the character isn't aimed at you and keep it moving.

:lol: Why wouldn't the characters be aimed at me? I'm a minority who grew up reading comics. First generation American at that. Y'all can play that "diversity" card if y'all want too. I would have preferred for Morales and Kahn to be all new heroes...

There's nothing wrong with Legacy Heroes. Internet stay crying about "Make new Heroes" but barely support them when they drop.

Just a reminder for everyone before you ask: The footage we show in Hall H is exclusively for the fans in Hall H. We'll describe it to you the best we can, but we won't be releasing it. Apologies in advance!
From the Marvel liveblog. :smh:

That cartoon sucks. The animation style sucks too. Who is that with thelightning bolt logo?

The old Captain Marvel costume looked better. Was nicer for cosplay too.

Naah, Earth's Mightiest Heroes was better, but Avengers Assemble isn't bad by any means. Now Hulk Agents of Smash is straight trash. :smh: Ultimate Spider-Man isn't much better.

Can Marvel get outta here with this Kamala Kahn ********

What exactly don't you like about her? I've been planning to check out her series when the first few trades are out but so far I've only skimmed some issues. Doesn't seem bad from my perspective so I'm interested in your opinion.

There's nothing wrong with Legacy Heroes. Internet stay crying about "Make new Heroes" but barely support them when they drop.

That's because a number of legacy heroes just aren't that great. Over at DC just face it, Damian Wayne was an asshat when he first showed up, Simon Baz just plain wasn't interesting, Hawkman's legacy roster is trash, and The Aquaman Family never drew anyone's attention. Marvel's more of the same. Some legacy heroes work (X-23, War Machine, and different versions of Captain Marvel) and some don't (Amadeus Cho as The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Venom on the anti-hero spectrum).

Back
Top Bottom