WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Do y'all think marvel could pull off a Hyperion film?

He's a Superman ripoff but the cinematic Superman we currently have leaves enough room for someone like Hyperion to fill a void for a lot of people

Lol I'd love for marvel to pull off a hyperion film just to show DC fans that a good 'Superman' film can be done.

I don't remember who kept saying it but one or two of them was saying that a good superman film can't be done (and thus, it's not Snyder's fault that Superman keeps sucking)

A Good Superman movie can be done. Just needs a talented writer/director team. Like they have to be in sync with their ideas and have balance.

Possible Doctor Stranger spoiler:

‎@s7evendaysageek It appears as if my little spies have bagged me a scoop! Tony Stark may have a cameo in #DoctorStrange

Last edited:

‎@s7evendaysageek It appears as if my little spies have bagged me a scoop! Tony Stark may have a cameo in #DoctorStrange

Shouldn't need to spoiler tag it. Superherohype had it on their site a couple days ago

Makes sense. Have to rebuild the Avengers before Infinity War.

There's a billion other characters to choose from.. Just choose someone else to cameo

Like Cap

Last edited:
^Well, now that would be sweet. Just a cameo by one of them is enough for me to tune in.

I have yet to start season 2...smh.

Natalie Portman Not in Thor:Ragnarok

Natalie Portman was asked to confirm whether or not she will be reprising her role as astrophysicist (and the God of Thunder’s main squeeze here on Earth) Jane Foster. After reassuring the Wall Street Journal that she’s not, the Academy Award-winning actress was then asked whether or not she’ll return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the future.

“As far as I know, I’m done,” Portman said during the video interview. “I don’t know if, maybe, one day they’ll ask for an Avengers 7 or whatever. I have no idea! But as far as I know I’m done."

Last edited:
Excellent. :smokin This is probably a sign that it's time for me to go ahead and finish collecting the series.

Last edited:
Tony Stark doesn't have to be in everything :rolleyes
Given dude is now the leader of the non-criminal Avengers and has a roster of like 4 including himself. I can see a mid or post credit scene of him recruiting or even a cameo of him knocking on the door and getting sucked in.
Tony is already appearing in Spider Man. This is ridiculous :rolleyes
This is all paving the way for Tony Stark top cop in America a.k.a. Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom