WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just curious on how they'll write her character off. 

In AOU, She was at a conference speaking on the events of The Dark World...But in Thor 3 she won't be in the film? So what happens to them since Thor headed back to Asgard?

They messed up by not saving Portman for another role. Would've been a good Wasp.

I like ole girl better as wasp.. Not really sure which role I would want Portman for

Just because she's on my mind for the xmen thread, she would work for domino

Evangeline would be good for any role. Trying to imagine Portman as jane foster when she got thor's powers and it's not working. Helmet would weight more than her.

And ya'll crazy if you think the Russos gawds won't make Thanos worth it. I'd be cautious if it was Whedon though.

Thread title reminds me of when they messed with Ron Burgundy's teleprompter and put question marks at the end of every line

Cr9kBTH.jpg

^ Rumor going around was that Terrence wanted more $ and RDJ helped to kick Terrence out.

Looks like they buried the hatchet since then, but that whole situation is just shaky.

Back
Top Bottom