WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

No mention of either raid movie :smh:

Or the matrix (EDIT: I see cp corrected that)

Also hulk vs hulk buster is pretty good

Definitely one of the best fights in comic book movie history. That's the kind of fight you could only dream of back in the 90s.

Last edited:
The Russos Nearly Included Iron Spider And Red Hulk In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

During the Sony Hack, we learned that one of the possible plans for the wall-crawler's Marvel Cinematic Universe debut would be for him to appear in the Iron Spider costume he wore in the Civil War comic book. That would have obviously helped this new take on the character stand out from previous iterations, but while he received some tech upgrades in Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man obviously ended up looking pretty much like he was torn straight out of the pages of the comics.

Asked in a recent interview about its possible inclusion, Joe Russo said: "That falls in that category of anything's possible. We consider everything."

However, far more interesting than that is the filmmaker's comments about the Red Hulk. It sounds like they came very close to including that version of the character - who was rumoured to appear when William Hurt was confirmed to return.

"We had so many characters in that movie as it was. We consider everything, obviously, but with so many characters in that movie as it was to try and entertain adding another character and to get to the Red Hulk, you have to add a back story. You have to substantiate the narrative to get to that. [Thaddeus Ross], on our list of priorities, he was there sort of as the government's agenda and not to add another complicated super powered character to the mix. We had a board when we started this process of the movies with these Avengers characters that have ever graced the screen in a Marvel film and a list of characters that we have at our disposal that haven't graced the screen. We spent the last six to eight months crafting stories around the cornucopia of characters at our disposal so anything is possible."

Wouldn't have minded the Iron Spider suit, but Red Hulk wasn't needed, especially if Hulk himself wasn't there.

DC Fanboy just provide what you feel was better, don't just shake your head!

Check how much I post in this thread over the YEARS and realize how ******* stupid you sound.

Anyway the airport scene is the greatest fight in CBM history but all of cinema

View media item 2142960
Again best ever for CBM
The Jet Li joint won't play for me not but I'm familiar with the movie.

Jackie Chan fight scenes all have the same elements and that's not a bad thing cuz they're all great and it's not like they've aged badly either but there's something about seeing it the first time :wow: compared to your 15th watch.

Its a bit glaring in this clip cuz the foot guy in Drunken Master is damn near the same as the white foot guy in Who Am I? and I have that fight scene on the roof of that building as one of if not the best Jackie fight scene.

With that said I find myself leaning to favor the fight scenes in The Raid movies as far as best action scenes.

If we're talking best action scenes in movies period I dunno, I think I would need more. May need a mix and probably be clear if we're including cgi or not.

It would be hard to narrow down the best action scene in film. We could get in to it but that's really digging through movies. I still think the airport scene would still land in the top 10 if not top 5 but I'd give it so.e to e to rest to see how I feel about it years from now.

Personally, I need martial arts, explosions, car crashes, shootouts, and some chase scene all in one :lol:

Matrix/Matrix Reloaded scenes?
That court yard fight is still superb!

Personally, I need martial arts, explosions, car crashes, shootouts, and some chase scene all in one

I think that is pretty much the Matrix Reloaded chateau fight scene and then that leads to the long freeway chase scene.

That one long scene pretty much satisfies all your category.

Honestly, it's not a popular opinion, but for me, I love Reloaded more than OG Matrix.

Chateau, Freeway, 100 Smiths, Seraf, Persephone (sp) (Monica Belucci basically) The Marovingian (sp) Twins, Architect were all great. Everything in that film was upgraded, ala Empire vs New Hope. The first gets and deserves credit for the groundbreaking, but the second films completely surpass, imo. Most agree with me on Empire, I don't think many will with Reloaded, but to me it is the better film.

Btw I feel like law3001 has had a chip on his shoulder lately. Lol damn.

As far as best in cinematic history. Idk it's hard to say.

Possibly the most memorable maybe.

I think I'm always going to remember the one liners and stuff different characters say and certain match ups whereas with a **** load of other movies it's all chaos and it's like everything is a a blur.

Last edited:
Wouldn't have minded the Iron Spider suit, but Red Hulk wasn't needed, especially if Hulk himself wasn't there.

Only benefit of having Ross is for red hulk to show up eventually.. Might have been over kill, but they handled everything else so well

But as long as it didn't come at the expense of spidey or BP

Travesty Iron spider wasn't included in a flash or something.
Makes sense now to have it be a post credit scene in Spider-Man: Homecoming or have him in the suit for some of Infinity War.

Personally, I need martial arts, explosions, car crashes, shootouts, and some chase scene all in one

I think that is pretty much the Matrix Reloaded chateau fight scene and then that leads to the long freeway chase scene.

That one long scene pretty much satisfies all your category.
Yes I had that in mind :lol: cuz I love Reloaded.

Only thing is I've seen better fight choreography (The Raid) and gun shoot outs (John Wick to name one). It had everything else though.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's not a popular opinion, but for me, I love Reloaded more than OG Matrix.

Chateau, Freeway, 100 Smiths, Seraf, Persephone (sp) (Monica Belucci basically) The Marovingian (sp) Twins, Architect were all great. Everything in that film was upgraded, ala Empire vs New Hope. The first gets and deserves credit for the groundbreaking, but the second films completely surpass, imo. Most agree with me on Empire, I don't think many will with Reloaded, but to me it is the better film.

Reloaded was great because it answered questions but gave us more questions. Like that ending was legit a great cliffhanger. Neo using powers outside of the Matrix? Agent Smith in the flesh on the same ship as the crew...

Then Revolutions came around and gave us Zion battles. I mean they were filmed great but I just didn't give two ***** about Zion.

Last edited:
Airport battle and Batman warehouse scene are 1A and 1B for me.

Yeah. Those are my picks too. That Batman warehouse scene was everything I've been missing.

Off the top of my head in no order;

Batman warehouse
CW airport battle
DOFP opening scene
Nightcrawler White House
Bucky vs Cap part 1
Avengers Chautari scene ending with Hulk, Thor
Hulk vs Hulkbuster
Blade Bloodlust (Btw, Blade vs little girl was tight)
Wolverine searching for Jean X-3
ASM Stan Lee cameo scene

Matrix trilogy has a couple

Last edited:
For cbm movie fight scenes I really like the ones I can think of right now are:

Big Daddy's murk marathon in the warehouse from KickA**

Kal vs Faora and the big Kryptonian goon in Smallville

bane breaking batman's back in tdkr

The Iron Spider suit makes sense if we had an already established MCU Spider-man who had experience in his traditional suit. I'm cool with their decision.

Red Hulk makes no sense if he comes out of nowhere. You gotta set that up in a Hulk solo.

Preferred the final battle in CW to the airport scene.

Sure visually it was better but until Rhodey got shot that scene was more like kid friends playing fighting, laughing, joking around with each other. Like that whole scene was direected by Whedon.

Don't understand all the characters' shock about Rhodey getting shot. You WERE all fighting :lol:

That Tony vs Bucky and Steve was so classic. Emotional, high stakes, the motivation was so clear cut...and you 100% thought someone was gonna end up dead. And even when nobody died, the two ended up 95% deading their friendship.

That was the fight the MCU had promised us and they delivered.

Last edited:
The airport scene was fire. No way the end fight was better. Whedon would of had a million Iron Man droids fighting team Cap. :lol:

Seeing Spidey web swing off of War Machine's back as they teamed up against Giant Man. :pimp:

War Machine plowing through the trailer Giant Man was swinging while unloading the entire clip. :pimp:

Spidey clapping Falcon and Bucky's shoulders at the same time while riffing. :pimp:

Black Panther grabbing Hawkeye's explosive arrows and eating them like Scooby Snacks. :pimp:

Vision lasering the bus Giant Man threw in half. :pimp:

I just realized. If it weren't for Giant Man and Black Widow using her tazer on BP. Team Cap would be looking reeeaal bad. :lol: :rofl:

Yeah from a visual, "at-the-movies" standpoint, and as a fan of these characters, the airport fight is easily the best in CBM history.

But I'm talmbout the final battle from a perspective of story-driven and story-driving conflict.

Seeing Tony say **** it and try his damn hardest to murk Bucky just does it for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom