WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Its just straight brawling and no real choreography. I laughed whenever Bats was going blow for blow with Bane in TDKR. He should've been dancing around him, using agility and martial arts ability, not on some you punch me, I punch you back steez.

To be fair, that was part of the plot. The first fight, he was cocky and thought he was way better and that Bane was a simple thug.

In their second encounter, he was more agile and dodging his attacks and didn't simply try to overpower him.

I'm referring to both encounters. Before and after his injury.

He was still going blow for blow with Bane when he won. He was just somehow just a lot stronger the second time around.

Last edited:
To be even more fair, Batman vs Bane fights often come down to brute muscle or Batman in some type of powered armor instead of actual agility or all the different martial arts that Batman has mastered over the years. DKR just continued the trend.

Batfleck would've put hands on Bane [emoji]128175[/emoji]

True. He would've washed every villain Bale came up against. But then again, Bane (Assuming he exists) in the DCEU is probably capable of the same thing and could put up a far better fight against Batfleck than his TDKR counterpart could.

And I can't believe yall dudes glossed over Bucky washing the police in that stairwell

I mean, if we're talking about scenes in stairwells

View media item 2144602

Let's not act like Daredevil isn't out here throwing hands with the best of them.

Last edited:
DCeU Bane is very likely this dude

and not Tom Hardy-esque.

But he definitely would have washed Hardy Bane.

Last edited:
Its just straight brawling and no real choreography. I laughed whenever Bats was going blow for blow with Bane in TDKR. He should've been dancing around him, using agility and martial arts ability, not on some you punch me, I punch you back steez.

To be fair, that was part of the plot. The first fight, he was cocky and thought he was way better and that Bane was a simple thug.

In their second encounter, he was more agile and dodging his attacks and didn't simply try to overpower him.

I'm referring to both encounters. Before and after his injury.

He was still going blow for blow with Bane when he won. He was just somehow just a lot stronger the second time around.

In the beginning of the second fight, he did kind of tried to fight fist with fist, but it's also somewhat his Keysi fighting style. However in the second half he was blocking and dodging as he aimed for Banes mask. He was definitely more agile then and won not because he was stronger but he found Banes weakness then utilized it to his advantage. He didn't just hulk up and beat him with the exact same strategy as their first encounter.

Last edited:
Yea, dude would wash Hardy bane no problem
laugh.gif

This dude doing rock bottom, getting shot in the head, getting stab, smashing thru walls and throwing heavy **** at people SMH
GOT DAYUM this looked like a video game cutscene in 60fps

I think that would be a good match. DD i think has a bit more of an advantage. unless you giving batman a bunch of his gadgets

DD has shown in 2 straight seasons to have the superior hands.

Batffleck has this quick over power you with force fighting style while also taking a lot of hits.

Including his gadgets things change but DD can take a beating so I think with his speed and agility he'd eventually win.

Daredevil has better hands.

I wonder if a Batman fanboy would say Bat gets prep time because DD has heightened senses. 
laugh.gif

Batman is always ready. If he knows you exist, he's already got the upper hand. The prep god is god tier. Daredevil has been deafened before and it's weakened him exponentially.

Pop-in some Batplugs and sling some sonar Batarangs and watch Daredevil whiff in desperation. Oh yeah, and Batman already made a suit to avoid Superman's god tier senses. I think he can handle Daredevil.

3867065-9581985138-31726.jpg

DD is probably faster, but if Batfleck grabs him, it's a wrap: chokeslam and a stomp to the face.
DD has survived worse than a chokeslam and stomp to the face.

Aint like Batffleck has super strength. If it was scumbag Steve doing then it's be a wrap.

Would you say DD is practically (show or comic wise) is a human strength spderman?
Basically but not just strength. He isn't as fast or agile either. Nor does he have the same endurance.

He got those ninja natural body enhancements though.

Batman is always ready. If he knows you exist, he's already got the upper hand. The prep god is god tier. Daredevil has been deafened before and it's weakened him exponentially.

Pop-in some Batplugs and sling some sonar Batarangs and watch Daredevil whiff in desperation. Oh yeah, and Batman already made a suit to avoid Superman's god tier senses. I think he can handle Daredevil.

3867065-9581985138-31726.jpg
We talking about Batffleck not that corny got a convienent answer to everybody comic book lame Batman.

Also Batman doesn't know DD exists cuz he lives in another universe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom