WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

As far as emotion goes, I see what you mean. Tony went out like a G after he found out Bucky killed his parents and Cap didn't tell him.

The Airport scene was master film making at work honestly. Similar to Snyder in BvS every single frame of that airport scene looks like a frame ripped from the comics. The little things like Spiderman flipping off the cars Scarlet Witch is throwing in mid air, Ant Man base sliding into iron man suit, Black Panther shaking when he was hit with Black Widow's tasers, there's were so many scenes that literally blew my mind. Greatest CBM fight scene is honestly an understatement. rfx45 rfx45 is right in calling it the greatest fight scene in cinema history if not including Kung fu....

But if we're talking Kung Fu and y'all boys REALLY know your Kung Fu then you guys know about the Three Dragons. Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao. The 3 friends/classmates made films together that were not only legendary but some of the most comical movies you will watch.

With that being said, Jackie Chan vs. Benny Urquidez in "Wheels on Meals" is hands down the greatest fight in Kung fu history...

"The question then was: Is Steve Rogers still Captain America after Civil War? In a new interview with the Huffington Post, The Winter Soldier and Civil War directors Anthony and Joe Russo answered that question. When asked if Cap was still Cap even though he put down his shield, Joe Russo responded:

"I think him dropping that shield is him letting go of that identity. [It's] him admitting that certainly the identity of Captain America was in conflict with the very personal choice that he was making.""

"The question then was: Is Steve Rogers still Captain America after Civil War? In a new interview with the Huffington Post, The Winter Soldier and Civil War directors Anthony and Joe Russo answered that question. When asked if Cap was still Cap even though he put down his shield, Joe Russo responded:

"I think him dropping that shield is him letting go of that identity. [It's] him admitting that certainly the identity of Captain America was in conflict with the very personal choice that he was making.""
Interesting...

James Gunn confirmed in his Facebook page, that the events of Vol 2 will be set in 2014, just 2 months after the events of Vol 1.

View media item 2144401

Russo Brothers Reveal Original Story Plans For CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 Before It Became CIVIL WAR

"There was a period where we did discuss a third act that revolved around the Madbomb from Cap mythology," Anthony Russo reveals. "It didn’t have anything to do with Civil War, and if we couldn’t get Downey – in the very, very early conversations before we nailed him – somebody pitched the idea of a third-act that revolved around the Madbomb, which makes people crazy. It almost like zombifies them – but not literally. The charm of the Madbomb is that you turn hordes of people into berserkers. That was the physical challenge that Cap and company would have had to face."

Madbombs were dreamed up by Jack Kirby and used by a wealthy secret society called the Elite. However, Captain America 3 would have seen Baron Zemo be the one responsible for unleashing this hoard against the patriotic superhero. "The notion of the Madbomb would have been Cap having to fight civilians and how he would he handle that," Joe teases. "We were always trying to put him into these interesting moral conundrums because of his nature. That would have made a compelling third act because if civilians are the antagonists, how could he stop them without killing them?"

However, even more exciting is the fact that some of Cap's allies would have also fallen victim to the Madbomb, leading to Steve Rogers taking on his closest friends in battle. "Somebody you know has turned into a zombie and now you have to fight them," Anthony adds. "And there would have been the emotional component of that."

Last edited:
I was OBSESSED with this fight scene once upon. Young Jackie was the 8th wonder of the world 

Bro i thought i was the biggest jackie chan fan in the USA and ive never seen this clip.

I got the all star collection of his movies and everything. Thank you for this. I sense a jacki chan movie marathon this weekend

Jackie Chan deserves his own thread. 
nthat.gif

Rumble in the bronx is where the love started.

But i think First strike is hands down my fav.

But that fight in. who am i..... FIRE!!!!

I thought this was obvious. On-The-Run Rogers isn't about to represent America all the way in Wakanda. :lol: Especially not when he has to rely on the goodwiil of T'Challa.

Time for him to either become Nomad or The Captain

View media item 2144521
View media item 2144522

For cbm movie fight scenes I really like the ones I can think of right now are:

Big Daddy's murk marathon in the warehouse from KickA**

Kal vs Faora and the big Kryptonian goon in Smallville

bane breaking batman's back in tdkr

That bane fight scene was awful to me. Terrible choreography.

GOTG2 takes place two months after the first one? How they gon explain them popping up in IW?

Last edited:
It was awesome the first time seeing it and the psychological impact it had but after a few viewings and seeing that they are like 8 feet away each other while swinging cannot be unseen :lol:

View media item 2144542

You can easily tell Batman didn't come anywhere near to connecting on those punches, but Bane's still moving. The uppercut is especially bad. :lol:

Last edited:
Aside from the batman warehouse scene in BvS most batman fight scenes in the last decade have been severely overrated.

Its just straight brawling and no real choreography. I laughed whenever Bats was going blow for blow with Bane in TDKR. He should've been dancing around him, using agility and martial arts ability, not on some you punch me, I punch you back steez. And him being able to do that after being paralyzed in a cave for months is just straight laughable.

Last edited:
[quote name="Fresh Like Will" url="/t/583561/marvel-c-u-thread-infinity-wars-no-longer-a-2-parter-4th-film-has-no-title-yet/31600_100#post_26402]

Red Hulk makes no sense if he comes out of nowhere. You gotta set that up in a Hulk solo.[/quote]
Not really. Red Hulk origin had nothing to do with Banner or the Hulk.

It was Hulk villains and Ross. To do it in any movie is easy cuz it's already established Ross knows how Banner became the Hulk. They'd just a need a strong reason for why he's cross that line like Betty being dead (part of why he did in the comics) and feeling it was time he stepped up and did what he felt needed doing for his country, etc.

Preferred the final battle in CW to the airport scene.

Sure visually it was better but until Rhodey got shot that scene was more like kid friends playing fighting, laughing, joking around with each other. scene that whole scene was direected by Whedon.

Don't understand all the characters' shock about Rhodey getting shot. You WERE all fighting :lol:

That Tony vs Bucky and Steve was so classic. Emotional, high stakes, the motivation was so clear cut...and you 100% thought someone was gonna end up dead. And even when nobody died, the two ended up 95% deading their friendship.

That was the fight the MCU had promised us and they delivered.
Agreed. I love that fight scene and it even took panels out of the comic.

That fight as the 3rd act had more than just looking like a comic.

Good.

Similar to what I figured given Steve didn't die.

GOTG2 takes place two months after the first one? How they gon explain them popping up in IW?
Just simply have them come to earth after Thanks attacks to get the/a gem(s).

Not a big issue.

Last edited:
Its just straight brawling and no real choreography. I laughed whenever Bats was going blow for blow with Bane in TDKR. He should've been dancing around him, using agility and martial arts ability, not on some you punch me, I punch you back steez.

To be fair, that was part of the plot. The first fight, he was cocky and thought he was way better and that Bane was a simple thug.

In their second encounter, he was more agile and dodging his attacks and didn't simply try to overpower him.

To be even more fair, Batman vs Bane fights often come down to brute muscle or Batman in some type of powered armor instead of actual agility or all the different martial arts that Batman has mastered over the years. DKR just continued the trend.

To be even more fair, Batman vs Bane fights often come down to brute muscle or Batman in some type of powered armor instead of actual agility or all the different martial arts that Batman has mastered over the years. DKR just continued the trend.

Batfleck would've put hands on Bane [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom