WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggath! Marvel thank you for constantly reminding me that my childhood wasn't just spectacular in my mind.

I will be high out my mind watching. I have early screening 3D IMAX tix for the 3rd. Who wants to match up? :nthat: :nthat:

Kevin Feige Explains Why He’s Reluctant to Bring Netflix Superheroes into the MCU

http://collider.com/marvel-netflix-mcu-crossover-kevin-feige/

What do you think of the Netflix MCU and do you think any of those characters are going to make the big screen transition?

KEVIN FEIGE: I think it’s extremely impressive what Netflix has done and it will be the same answer I always give, which is, “It all depends on timing.” It all depends on how to do it because I don’t think what anybody wants to do is have such important characters show up for one second. Black Panther and Spider-Man to me are the high bar in Civil War of how you can bring in new characters into something. Vision and Ultron, Wanda and Pietro in Ultron. And it takes a lot of screentime, and it takes a lot of work. Infinity War has a lot of people in it already. So it just depends on how we could figure it out.

^ Well, if you wrote it in their contract, the actor is obligated to show up in the film for even a couple of seconds.

Cmon, Fiege you know the fans want to see this happen. Make it happen.

It's all about the type of story that could incorporate the street level heroes and the big screen well known heroes

A Shadowland or Spider island film would be great... :nthat:

Hearing good things about Dr Strange :pimp:

But hearing it's another typical Marvel villian [emoji]128527[/emoji]

That's the usual with MCU movies. Always great praise.

I'm waiting to hear the reasonable criticisms.

Really hope they ain't waste my boy Mads as a villain :smh: :frown:

tumblr_mmz7ewMQDD1s1uy2ko10_500.gif

I live in a world where a Dr. Strange movie is coming out in less than 2 weeks. The future is amazing!

I don't mind it. People have to be introduced to these obscure characters. Once the general public is informed then they can do whatever they want. Think of how many people are gonna see Ant-Man & Wasp that didn't even think to see Ant-Man before his appearance in Civil War

Marvel is risking becoming formulaic in their story telling.

Maybe for their origin movies. But tbh it's hard not to follow a certain formula when you are doing origins.

If you go down the line we're not to be seeing any more origins. Skipping it in Spiderman and also Black Panther. There could be a chance in seeing another origin movie in Cap Marvel but I doubt it if rumors are true that they will be inserting her in a film before her solo debut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom