WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Then she'll be one of the first to go to-to-toe with thanos?
nerd.gif
She'll be the one who hands him the L

Bet

Feige on Captain Marvel:

It’s very important to us that all of our heroes do not become silhouette-perfect cutout icons. All of the Marvel characters have flaws to them, all of them have a deep humanity to them. With Captain Marvel, she is as powerful a character as we’ve ever put in a movie. Her powers are off the charts, and when she’s introduced, she will be by far the strongest character we’ve ever had. It’s important, then, to counterbalance that with someone who feels real. She needs to have a humanity to tap into, and Brie can do that.

Those are strong words.

http://screenrant.com/captain-marvel-kevin-feige-strong-hero-director/

Those are idiotic words.

I'm only interested in CM for the Superman/DBZ powerset to be depicted on screen.

Nothing in print, from her solo runs to Civil war II, has given me cause to like the character

If the MCU breathes life into an otherwise uninteresting character like with Cap, more power to em

Last edited:
I'm only interested in CM for the Superman/DBZ powerset to be depicted on screen.

Nothing in print, from her solo runs to Civil war II, has given me cause to like the character

If the MCU breathes life into an otherwise uninteresting character like with Cap, more power to em

Brie Larson has a lot of personality. I would be surprised if CM is a boring character.

^^ Dr Strange was the leader of the original defenders team and many of its other reimaginings. Having Strange lead this Netflix "Defenders" series would not only be a great homage to the comic but obviously be an easy bridge for the films and TV series but Feige vs. Perlmutter

Back
Top Bottom