WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So mordo is the one who wants to get rid of thor from the world?
Strange does. I think he was talking about the mid and end credit scene. I was talking about the end credit scene only. Unless i missed something from the mid credit scene between Strange and Thor
what's strange's beef with thor?

what's strange's beef with thor?
I guess he doesn't want any more potential problems. Strange promised to help Thor find Odin, but once he does, he wants them both to return to Asgard

80% of the last 2 pages is why people got mad during civil war. You two are having a full convo with each other about the movie.

yah as long as it's kept in spoilers then it's no problem but I will post a warning on the title just in case

Movie is out b. You act like this thread is for US fam only. Just avoid this thread plain and simple. This movie is not even worth spoiling tbh.. It's an origin of a new character.

I have zero anticipation for this movie.

Was never really a Benedict Cumberbatch fan (in general) , even though I approved of the casting.

The teaser trailer was :wow: but everything else I've seen after that was meh

But this is a marvel movie so I'm seeing this at 7pm first showing on Thursday. On imax.

Last edited:
I have zero anticipation for this movie.

Was never really a Benedict Cumberbatch fan (in general) , even though I approved of the casting.

The teaser trailer was
eek.gif
but everything else I've seen after that was meh

But this is a marvel movie so I'm seeing this at 7pm first showing on Thursday. On imax.
Bruh you having a real life Grant Ward style heel turn in here

The movie for everyone is out Thursday for US and i realize it has come out internationally. As o said ealrier 3 oages back no one was mad about the spoiler tag's. Just how far it went and people are eventually going tonstart answering it without it. . And iwas simply pointing out the problem from civil war.

Dont really mind too much what theyre doing but its a lot in 2 pages.
No love lost

Back
Top Bottom