WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That time is officially here. Bout to watch 
nthat.gif

On the contrary. Mendelsohn's reviews hold weight with me. I enjoy his box office analysis articles and he always seemed to be a pro Marvel guy. It's likely I will disagree with his review but I won't bash him.

Gotcha I was finna say :lol:

Pissed it's another week, usually our market gets the international release :smh:

As long as it's not Cap 1 most will be happy. I liked Thor 1 way more than I did Thor 2 so if it's better than that :smokin

Nothing will Top IM until Black Panther comes for the crown

Watching Doctor Strange.. I won't post spoilers even in tags. I remember how pissed everyone was when I did it for Civil War

Bruh I had every spoiler in tags and everyone was still pissed over it. You don't remember that? Everyone was in their feelings lol
First they were mad things weren't spoilered, then they'll get mad when they are. Can't please no one.

I will start this off by saying that this is their best origin story yet. But I'm still tired of origin stories.  Benedict is likeable as Strange and a great fit. I have no real problems about this film, but I can see how many will walk away from it not being satisfied. This felt like a prelude to more awesome ***** we can expect. The possibilities due to this world having magic, the dynamic between Mordo and Strange, the visuals and fight scenes. Madds is wasted. The 3rd act was the best act, which is surprising for a Marvel movie. The mid credit scene is interesting. He's going to help Thor search for Odin. I wonder if that's after Thor 3 or before. If so how will it tie into Thor 3. Also, Strange wanted to rid the Earth of Thor and how he took dudes power from him was interesting. Never would've expected them to go that route. Other than that, I need to see in the theatre to fully detail, but on first viewing, I enjoyed it. 4 / 5.   

Last edited:
Bruh I had every spoiler in tags and everyone was still pissed over it. You don't remember that? Everyone was in their feelings lol
Because civil war was way more anticipated. And no one was angry with you.
But others started openly talking about the spoilers. That's where the problem was.

Because civil war was way more anticipated. And no one was angry with you.
But others started openly talking about the spoilers. That's where the problem was.

Definitely people was angry. People even went into the Fox thread upset over my tagged spoilers.

Already reserved my IMAX 3D ticket but if Strange is available for viewing on a website I wouldn't mind :nerd:

I don't mind watching bootlegs either but I feel this is the type of movie you gotta watch in a theater!

can I just know if it has been confirmed that there is a Mid AND end credits sequence? Don't want to sit till the end and have nothing there

I will start this off by saying that this is their best origin story yet. But I'm still tired of origin stories.  Benedict is likeable as Strange and a great fit. I have no real problems about this film, but I can see how many will walk away from it not being satisfied. This felt like a prelude to more awesome ***** we can expect. The possibilities due to this world having magic, the dynamic between Mordo and Strange, the visuals and fight scenes. Madds is wasted. The 3rd act was the best act, which is surprising for a Marvel movie. The mid credit scene is interesting. He's going to help Thor search for Odin. I wonder if that's after Thor 3 or before. If so how will it tie into Thor 3. Also, Strange wanted to rid the Earth of Thor and how he took dudes power from him was interesting. Never would've expected them to go that route. Other than that, I need to see in the theatre to fully detail, but on first viewing, I enjoyed it. 4 / 5.   

Who took whose powers?

Who took whose powers?

Mordo took Jonathan Pangborn (benjamin bratt) character's power. Dude was supposed to be paralyzed and **** and he's using magic to walk and stuff. Mordo at the end credits came to him told him there's too many sorcerers blah blah. Took his powers and made him back to how he was... a vegetable.

Who took whose powers?

Mordo took Jonathan Pangborn (benjamin bratt) character's power. Dude was supposed to be paralyzed and **** and he's using magic to walk and stuff. Mordo at the end credits came to him told him there's too many sorcerers blah blah. Took his powers and made him back to how he was... a vegetable.

So mordo is the one who wants to get rid of thor from the world?

So mordo is the one who wants to get rid of thor from the world?

Strange does. I think he was talking about the mid and end credit scene. I was talking about the end credit scene only. Unless i missed something from the mid credit scene between Strange and Thor

Back
Top Bottom