WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I loved it

Imax 3d is a must for this. The visuals are insane and ***** on anything the mcu has done to this point.

It was basically structured like a old school martial arts movie and that's right up my alley. MC loses everything, learns new **** from the master, takes down evil former disciple :lol:

Mads basically wasn't even a factor in this and that was expected. I didn't mind though, cause this movie was mostly about Strange learning. They set up Mordo nicely for the sequel.

Negs for me so far are cut down on the jokes/quips and Rachel McAdams in the most thankless mcu female love interest role yet. It's comedy at this point lmao

Last edited:
Strange is so OP that I don't think Marvel is going to let him touch the time stone once during the Avengers movies. It just wouldn't be fair. And the cape was the funniest thing in the whole movie lmao[\spoiler]

It's just way too powerful unless someone who's really into comics in here can break down how it can be beaten or worked against it

Yea I watched the cartoons but I'd like a break down too. How are you going to beat Thanos with all the stones lmao

Look at what the F Strange can do with one!!

One effing stone!

Last edited:
Thanos is just going to snatch it up so he won't be able to use it anymore, in a way I wish they didn't make the Eye of Agamotto an infinity stone because it's one of Strange's signature items/power.

Should have just been another item.

I didn't mind the jokes, nothing made me cringe. I thought the "Mr. Doctor" exchange was pretty funny. And McAdams is always welcome, no matter how useless a role [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Visuals were of course pretty amazing. Probably in my top 5 MCU movies.

My favorite origin yet. I really dug the spiritual/infinite dimension aspects. Saw it in 3D and I'm gonna watch it in 3D again this weekend. My gf really enjoyed it too.

Dr. Strange was the right mix of a-hole perfectionist and duty bound hero. I like his dryness. I think that fits the character and I could see him telling Tony Stark to go **** himself. Great movie.

Strange really should've just been full on A hole. They kinda toed the line to keep him likeable. But you Marvel at this point. Should've been like 'F it, we got enough likeable guys [emoji]128514[/emoji]'

I agree. With the way he was talking to homie in the mid credits scene, I expect he's gonna go full a-hole on that mission.

Last edited:

I really really try to watch their reviews but dude is so ******* annoying.
Like, spit it the **** out. Dude is scatter brained AF, AND he's NOT funny. Every time he tells a joke it's cringeworthy.
Ol Nick Fehn *** *****

But as always I watched it online a few days ago and it was cool.
I liked the origin story and I am interested in what he will do next in the MCU.
Im definitely going to watch this in the theater. Probably 3D.

I feel like it was a nod to his original costume color...

dstrangedreaddommamu.jpg

dormammu-doctor-strange-2016.jpg

DormammuInline3.jpg

Last edited:
Hell no. I already missed the comic flipppinh imtro. I was where'd it go :smh:

Moví was great. As mentioned Strange is powerful as hell man. It was awesome seeing magic. Ancient one was putting in work in the beginning.

The pacing was really good, maybe a little too fast.

When put on the cloak. Nerdgasm.

Dr. Strange was great in Imax 3d. a couple very cool nods to the rest of the MCU but worked great as a standalone.

Movie was meh. If I never saw Dr. Strange again I wouldn't be disappointed. I found the Antman and Guardians origins much better.

Movie was meh. If I never saw Dr. Strange again I wouldn't be disappointed. I found the Antman and Guardians origins much better.

I'd say it was better than "meh" but this'll probably be the only Marvel movie I will not be seeing twice in theaters. I'll def be adding the Steelbook to the collection tho.

Back
Top Bottom