WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

58d4ada4b526430391379463ca8cb1ec

Do any of yall have a Dolby Cinema nearby? Strange def looks like a good choice to test it out. I wanna check it out soon, but the closest on to me is 1 hour away so I want some feedback first :lol:

https://www.amctheatres.com/dolby

That's how I saw it and it's AWESOME. I guess they dropped the "Atmos" off of it?

In any case it's much better than IMAX at least to me. IMAX is getting left behind. Also I prefer that most of the movies are not in 3D

That's how I saw it and it's AWESOME. I guess they dropped the "Atmos" off of it?

In any case it's much better than IMAX at least to me. IMAX is getting left behind. Also I prefer that most of the movies are not in 3D

They didn't drop Atmos, Dolby Cinema combines Atmos with Dolby Vision, which is what they're calling their new video projection tech. Supposed to have better colors with overall brighter image. I'm guessing you noticed the difference :lol:

I saw Strange in IMAX Laser 3d the first go around so I'm down to compare it with Dolby Cinema. I still found myself taking off my glasses every now and then for the non 3d scenes cause the image was too dark, even with the new laser projection.

Movie was dope. :pimp: The visuals were amazing. :wow:
My eyes lit up when I saw the Avengers tower in the NY skyline. Love the attention to detail Marvel puts in their movies.

Last edited:
They didn't drop Atmos, Dolby Cinema combines Atmos with Dolby Vision, which is what they're calling their new video projection tech. Supposed to have better colors with overall brighter image. I'm guessing you noticed the difference :lol:

I saw Strange in IMAX Laser 3d the first go around so I'm down to compare it with Dolby Cinema. I still found myself taking off my glasses every now and then for the non 3d scenes cause the image was too dark, even with the new laser projection.

Ohhhhhhh ok.

Yeah the AMC theater first called it the Dolby Atmos theater now it's just Dolby. I forget Atmos refers to the sound only.

Yeah the picture compared to the (L)IeMAX at my AMC is waaaay better. It's so crisp and beautiful. But the funniest thing even with as crispy as it was, I remember going to see SW TFA on a limited 35mm screening and man that was beautiful too.

I haven't been to one of those new IMAX 3D laser ones yet, but so far Dolby has blown me away.

Dr. Strange....is a ******* masterpiece. This is Marvel's best film after Civil War. I went in yesterday high as a kite and my mind couldn't take it. Almost 24 hrs later and I still can't look at reality the same.

"Dormammu, I've come to bargain"

Thank you, Marvel.

Back
Top Bottom