WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

You getting the hot toys, Jay?

Probably :lol:

If anything, it should be fun

having him displayed with Thor and Loki :lol: I'm actually very excited that he'll be appearing in that movie. Curious to see what kind of stuff they can pull off regarding his magic vs. Loki's tricks

Can Anyone Find The Quotes From The Phone Call before The Accident? I Wanna Over Analyze & Think Way Too Much About Who The People Could Possible Be [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

having him displayed with Thor and Loki :lol: I'm actually very excited that he'll be appearing in that movie. Curious to see what kind of stuff they can pull off regarding his magic vs. Loki's tricks

That Strange figure is dope as hell to me. The sculpt is on point and I love the costume design. I think it'll be a great piece on the shelf Jay :pimp:

I have to say Dr Strange was a fresh and welcome treat. I really, really enjoyed the movie. And not like how I enjoyed GoTG while not knowing the source. I knew who Strange was but never delved into reading his comics. But unlike GoTG I was way more interested in him as a character and his entire mythos. It was nice seeing him develop into someone who will be the "sorcerer supreme" that I knew him as when he mildly appeared in a comic I read.

No 3D for me, I go to the AMC Dolby Atmos theater. That experience is amazing. However I feel because of the visuals maybe this should get a viewing in 3D.

Overall I liked the pacing, writing and jokes. Cumberbach literally looks like he jumped out of the pages of the comic. From the goatee to the subtle grey streaks on the side of his head, i really appreciated the attention to detail.

While I know some may feel the movie was a bit rushed, I rather enjoyed that the movie didn't take too much time on one particular element, be it his background, training, even the final confrontation was well done.

I definitely rank this high on my MCU list.

While I know some may feel the movie was a bit rushed, I rather enjoyed that the movie didn't take too much time on one particular element, be it his background, training, even the final confrontation was well done.

I would agree with this. They did a good job of not dragging anything out, while keeping the narrative progressing.

Also, the opening sequence was legit :pimp:

Can Anyone Find The Quotes From The Phone Call before The Accident? I Wanna Over Analyze & Think Way Too Much About Who The People Could Possible Be [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

well you already know for sure one is Rhodey/War Machine, "30 something year old Air Force Officer with a spinal injury, something to do with an experimental armor

well you already know for sure one is Rhodey/War Machine, "30 something year old Air Force Officer with a spinal injury, something to do with an experimental armor
I haven't watched the movie.. but there was speculation that was one of Justin hammer's people from experimental armor in IM2 

Last edited:

That Strange figure is dope as hell to me. The sculpt is on point and I love the costume design. I think it'll be a great piece on the shelf Jay :pimp:

oh, for sure :pimp:

oh, for sure :pimp:

Do you have any Civil War figures on the way :nerd:

I should have Black Widow soon. I'm waiting for my guy to get the IM2 War Machine to ship them together. Other than that, the only other guys I plan on getting aren't coming out anytime soon. I think Ant-Man is the next one but I'm good with the og version. I'm trying to keep each character down to just one version and have a mish-mosh Avengers display :lol: You?

I should have Black Widow soon. I'm waiting for my guy to get the IM2 War Machine to ship them together. Other than that, the only other guys I plan on getting aren't coming out anytime soon. I think Ant-Man is the next one but I'm good with the og version. I'm trying to keep each character down to just one version and have a mish-mosh Avengers display :lol: You?

Nah, nothing from Civil War. I need to grab that War Machine though. SSC has him on waitlist, but BBTS is still taking pre-orders I think :nerd:

I see. And they only have this at AMC theaters?

*edit

I seeee. Judging by the link you sent me they only have this in one theater in the city. I might give it a shot.

Last edited:
I see. And they only have this at AMC theaters?

*edit

I seeee. Judging by the link you sent me they only have this in one theater in the city. I might give it a shot.

Let me know how it goes man. I'm gonna try to either do a Strange rewatch or Rogue One in Dolby

I try to watch with Dolby Atmos as much as possible, the sound is amazing.

Just that intro for the Dolby Atmos with the tree and leaves and the sound is 360 around you and sounds so precise and crisp.

Gon' try and go for a second viewing baked, I think that'll enhance the experience exponentially.

Back
Top Bottom