WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Laurence Fishburne Says He’s Working On A Secret Marvel Project; Teases ANT-MAN & THE WASP Bill Foster Role

During an interview with Collider, Fishburne revealed that in addition to his role as Bill Foster in the Ant-Man sequel, he's also working on a super-secret Marvel project which he hopes will "change the world."

"I’m developing something else for Marvel that I can’t talk about. It’s gonna be really cool. It’s gonna change the world, we hope (laughs). I went to Marvel and pitched them something that really couldn’t work out—there was a lot of legal red tape that just [was] something they couldn’t work out. But then they came back with the offer for Ant-Man and the Wasp and then they said, ‘Hey, what do you think of this?’ and I went ‘Oh yeah that, yes!’ so…”

It's unclear whether this is tied into Ant-Man and The Wasp in some way or an entirely new endeavour, but it's certainty intriguing one way or the other.

Fishburne also chatted a little about playing Bill Foster, but he couldn't give too much away:

"All I can tell you is I’m playing Bill Foster, who was Hank Pym’s assistant. That’s how I enter into the world and I’m very excited. Peyton Reed is directing it, who directed the first one. It’s gonna be as fun and cool and smart as the first one.”

so RDJ showed up on the set for Avengers 4 with the same outfit he had one one of the scenes in Avengers 1 and people are speculating its Time travel from the Time Stone...Jesus Christ Lord Have Mercry this movie is gonna be bananas

yah it's supposedly similar to the final scene from Avengers1, Thor had long hair with Loki in cuffs

so RDJ showed up on the set for Avengers 4 with the same outfit he had one one of the scenes in Avengers 1 and people are speculating its Time travel from the Time Stone...Jesus Christ Lord Have Mercry this movie is gonna be bananas

Holy ****

that could explain why so many people are alive

I felt like it was gonna happen. They are going back to the status quo like comics normally do. They'll reset everything to have everyone there from the beginning like Spiderman, maybe redo origins slightly and fix little nitpicks. A soft reboot so the characters like Thor and Iron Man can still be around. It's the only way I see how Captain Marvel taking place in the 90's will make sense. She'll be able to be around from the "beginning" as well. Expecting some newer or potentially older heroes too. F4 byke? What's Cowboy Curtis super secret Marvel project?? Lawrence Fishburne was the voice of Silver Surfer in F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.....:nerd::nerd::nerd:

"Legal red tape"? :nerd:

It sounds fantastic, but what would that be 4? :nerd: :nerd:

Goodness. :wow:

I felt like it was gonna happen. They are going back to the status quo like comics normally do. They'll reset everything to have everyone there from the beginning like Spiderman, maybe redo origins slightly and fix little nitpicks. A soft reboot so the characters like Thor and Iron Man can still be around. It's the only way I see how Captain Marvel taking place in the 90's will make sense. She'll be able to be around from the "beginning" as well. Expecting some newer or potentially older heroes too. F4 byke? What's Cowboy Curtis super secret Marvel project?? Lawrence Fishburne was the voice of Silver Surfer in F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.....:nerd::nerd::nerd:
I'll be in awe if this is what happens.

This move is going to be crazy.

and LOL at Cowboy Curtis:rofl: I thought he was going to play a villian in space, since he has that role down so well:lol:

DD6EB79E-0BA6-4548-B5B3-56DE684AAE64.jpeg

Saw it Monday it was cool

If Lame is right about the F4, he will break NT :lol:

45F1DD8900000578-5043827-image-a-32_1509641102241.jpg

So my boy sent me this photo earlier and Im like why the hell is he sending me photos from Avengers 1?

he hit me up and was like no, this is from Avengers 4 set today

Jesus Chriiisssssssssst

Jesus Chrissssssstttttt

Spoiler codes still work. There's a plus sign beside the film icon for inserting media that has a spoiler option too.

Code:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Back
Top Bottom