WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Y'all know the deal. Thursday night.

Movie was great. They finally showed thors moves and not just hitting them with his hammer :lol:

Did they throw shots at the trident?
Hulk was awesome. Reminded me of a kid.

Movie was great, my girl & I were laughing for a good part of the movie. Best Thor yet, but Top 5? Not sure yet lol

Best Thor easily. There might be 3-4 marvel movies I like better.

I lol'ed really hard for a few scenes.

Disappointed with the Hela character.

I was also expecting the Dolby picture to knock my socks off but the picture quality was only ok. Dolby picture seemed really dark to me

Not sure if I'm spoiled with hdr on my tv or if imax is just better. Might watch in imax for comparison

Last edited:
I felt like it was gonna happen. They are going back to the status quo like comics normally do. They'll reset everything to have everyone there from the beginning like Spiderman, maybe redo origins slightly and fix little nitpicks. A soft reboot so the characters like Thor and Iron Man can still be around. It's the only way I see how Captain Marvel taking place in the 90's will make sense. She'll be able to be around from the "beginning" as well. Expecting some newer or potentially older heroes too. F4 byke? What's Cowboy Curtis super secret Marvel project?? Lawrence Fishburne was the voice of Silver Surfer in F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.....:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Imagine the OG Laurence Fishburne voicing...

DOOM

That’s my prediction.

Movie was very good. Very entertaining and funny but not in a bad way. *Black Panther trailer looks amazing on the big screen*

I still rank IM1, A1 CW and WS above it but it might just be right there on the 5th spot.

Hela was was Hela fine! Hemsworth at his best with the comedy. Hiddleston as Loki is always great. Thompsons Hela fine too!

Goldblum was just being Goldblum, it was funny but could have been better. Hulk talking as a baby was ok, could have been better.

lots of great moments

Matt Damon playing Loki, Hemsworth brother playing Thor and Sam Neil playing Odin were hysterical. Neil didn't share the screen with Goldblum but mind blown at the JP reunion.

"Need Help!" :lol:

Korg is hilarious and that voice is so random that it makes it funnier. Plus Miek :wow:

Thanos about to wreck all of th eleftover Asgardians :wow: :wow: :wow:

my biggest complain if I were to nitpick was the last end-credit seems like another wasted opportunity

Taika Waititi's humor really shone through on this. There was even a callback to What We Do In Shadows.

The score had a Stranger Things kinda vibe to it.

Korg was voiced by Taika and he def brought the lulz.

Did Thor really hit 'em with the Psycho Crusher!?!?

psycho-crusher.gif

Korg's voice/accent is exactly how taika wanted it to be.. A typical new zealander club bouncer. Thats exactly how they sound. Makes me miss living in nz.

I feel like it needed more hulk action during the last battle..anyone felt the same?

yah it needs more Hulk in the end but I understand that it had to be Thor-centric to finish off the film

In no particular order, I'd rank WS, CW, GotG, GotG 2, IM, Avengers 1 over this Thor movie

I think the movie might've been better with a little less comedy

I will say
I died when Thor said, hey buddy, the sun is getting real low

F it I came to the midnight showing. Have tickets to see it Saturday night with a girl but the wait was killing me. :lol:

Fantastic movie. Just needed a little more Hela development to make it epic.

So many little things worked. Thor in God mode was just too much for me. Him swinging that hammer in the beginning :nthat:

Every portrayal of the Hulk gets better. This is him at his best and most likable

Probably the best looking Marvel film. So vibrant and colorful.

Hemsworth can definitely ask for a raise after this. He killed it in the role

Only problem from me was how they treated Skurge, and that Hela needed a little more screentime.

In no particular order, I'd rank WS, CW, GotG, GotG 2, IM, Avengers 1 over this Thor movie

I think the movie might've been better with a little less comedy

I will say
I died when Thor said, hey buddy, the sun is getting real low

Funniest scene for me. I was literally laughing my *** off when it happened

Back
Top Bottom