WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

IMG_0573.JPG

I'm here

1st sign the movie might not be good.

Laurence Fishburne Says He’s Working On A Secret Marvel Project; Teases ANT-MAN & THE WASP Bill Foster Role
The boy Fish really just jumped ship :lol:

Makes sense when you realize there's still no word on a MoS sequel.

Last edited:
I just really appreciate the MCU. This is world building to the max, the cohesiveness of things is what I absolutely love about all of it. I swear us MCU fans have to be some of the luckiest people on Earth. The payoff up be invested in almost 10 years of great storytelling is absolutely fantastic.

Anyway, more specifically about Thor. What a funny *** movie, visually it's as dynamic as Guardians 2, but brighter which I absolutely loved. I wish it tied into Infinity War more, but at the end of the day this was the perfect close to the Thor trilogy. We finally have a great Thor movie and it neatly ties things up, while also gave us a great stand alone film. I loved Loki in this one, and the relationship with him and Thor is a beautiful brotherly bond.

I just love the damn MCU, I'm gonna die when Black Panther comes out and then die again but harder for Infinity War

Oh yea Jeff Goldblum was so gay but mad funny in every scene.

I'm happy Heimdall finally got a good portrayal in this trilogy

Also the warrior 3 being in the movie even for a little was just a little satisfying.

Out of a 10 I give it 9.25. I had such a good time.

I felt like the post credit scene about IW could have gave us a little more, but I guess that's what patience is all about

Wow. What a movie. Ragnarok is the Thor movie we needed all along. Everything from the visuals to the soundtrack to the action sequences were all done so well. As funny as film is, I never felt like it undermined the seriousness of what went down. We’re truly spoiled at this point with the MCU. Ragnarok and Black Panther back to back is just nuts.

I don’t even care to say whether or not this cracks the top tier of the MCU. It’s just a great, fun movie and gives us a portrayal of Thor within the MCU that I want more of.

7/8 for right now.

I was never a fan of Cate Blanchett looks-wise, but she was lookin’ right in the scenes with straight hair and no black eyes:evil: I need an HD screen of when she just sittin’ on the throne while the rebels were knocking on the door.

That Dolby camera added some nice size to them thighs/hips. This movie was so damn entertaining though. Like on the level of the first Guardians for me. Top 5 MCU movies.

Back
Top Bottom