WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think it's just impossible for any movie to do Avatar numbers this day and ageb

Bootleg too good and comes out too fast
Star Wars the Last Jedi has a good shot, and if not that one, certainly Episode 9 maybe just can. I want any of them to do it at this point just to dethrone Avatar.

Star Wars the Last Jedi has a good shot, and if not that one, certainly Episode 9 maybe just can. I want any of them to do it at this point just to dethrone Avatar.
maaaaaan
im a say it
star wars kinda wack
i just watch the new movies to watch a movie
franchise is so damn overrated

maaaaaan
im a say it
star wars kinda wack
i just watch the new movies to watch a movie
franchise is so damn overrated
I won't go much into the conversation being that this is a Marvel thread but Star Wars is one huge business entity that just pumps money for Disney is probably the best way to put it.

I won't go much into the conversation being that this is a Marvel thread but Star Wars is one huge business entity that just pumps money for Disney is probably the best way to put it.
real talk though
that part at the end of rouge one
where darth vader was putting in work
was probably the best scene ever in a star wars film
gotta be at least top 3
it may be overrated
but id def cash out to see a vader film
where he slicing and dicing folks

real talk though
that part at the end of rouge one
where darth vader was putting in work
was probably the best scene ever in a star wars film
gotta be at least top 3
it may be overrated
but id def cash out to see a vader film
where he slicing and dicing folks
The entire theater was in awe and even cheered when that scene started. I'd love a Vader just hunting and killing Jedi and securing planets to support the empire.

finished the Thor 10k at Disneyland, half marathon tomorrow

best motivational poster i saw said: "Infinity War Trailer at the Finishline!" :lol:

thor 10k medal 1.JPG

thor 10k medal 2.JPG

ran the 10k and managed to get pair of...
IMG_1880.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1882.JPG
    IMG_1882.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1883.JPG
    IMG_1883.JPG
    265.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
If the X-men really becomes part of the MCU, y’all think we’ll see Onslaught vs (pretty much) everybody?

Nah. X-Men fans are pretty annoyed with the Cyclops character assassination. The funny thing is, the more extreme and deranged they made him, the more X-Men fans stood behind him. :lol:

Given what they did to Civil War I could see them just streamlining it.

Probably make it just a X-Men movie.

Star Wars don't mean as much to those born in the mid to late 80s and 90s. It's a great franchise, but the fandom doesn't necessarily connect the same for those who grew up when those movies were considered innovative

Marvel studios will probably do a compromise and adapt that storyline if the opportunity ever comes.

Probably will make cyclops less of a ****

Back
Top Bottom