WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

AmeL just be checking boxes and clicking yes I agree, quickly giving up credit card info just so he can get back to binging Gilmore Girls

:smh: :lol:

I think Jamie Foxx could do it. He can match RDJ in charisma, humor, and sternness. Plus they've already worked together.

I was thinking of Jamie Foxx too, but I couldn't see him in the full on Air Force Colonel uniform and all that. I'm sure he could sell me on it quick though...

Um. When I logged in to Netflix, there was a screen that said the price is going up and required me to agree to the new terms, which took me to a second screen to choose which price/package I wanted. Both screens had very minimal text and large font.

Now that you mention it, I do remember being taken to a screen asking for which package I wanted. I must've skipped over the fine print about the jump in price lol

Yoooooo Jamie Foxx would've been on. Effing. Point.

He would've been the perfect combination of what Cheadle brought to the table and what Howard brought to the table

I feel like netflix's streaming quality is top notch

I feel like hulu and vudu is more likely to freeze on me or stop playing

The Disney app if I get it, better be more like Netflix in terms of streaming reliability

DONvtoIUQAAut3p.jpg

DONiD2vXUAIHaOv.jpg

DONbOq4X4AA0dAG.jpg

DONj2zAVQAA04zC.jpg

i just peeped
the grandmaster
and the collector are brothers aint they
in the comics at least
so more jeff goldblum i assume :lol:

I know I may be in the minority here, but I wasn't feelin Jeff Goldblum's 'Grandmaster'.

I like Del Torro's interpretation of the Collector a lot more.

also peeped
infinity war comes out in may
the atman and wasp july
they shoulda pushed it to like aug or something
i liked the first one
but only giving it 2 months
infinity war still gonna be showing in some spots

I think it's just impossible for any movie to do Avatar numbers this day and ageb

Bootleg too good and comes out too fast

I know I may be in the minority here, but I wasn't feelin Jeff Goldblum's 'Grandmaster'.

I like Del Torro's interpretation of the Collector a lot more.
I feel like they just loosely adapted them from the comic characters and went more with their names to create the personalities.

Plus the those 2 are brothers so not surprised at the weird similar quirks.

Back
Top Bottom