WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was born in 85. I don't really care about stsr wars

I was always more of a star trek guy

I liked TFA

Rogue 1 I fell asleep

Someone on another board mentioned something that I didn’t think of, if Fox is sold to anyone, the rights to X-Men and Fantastic 4 revert back to Marvel.

Star Wars don't mean as much to those born in the mid to late 80s and 90s. It's a great franchise, but the fandom doesn't necessarily connect the same for those who grew up when those movies were considered innovative

Speak for yourself man. The 90s re-release of the OT had me :wow:

I’m an 86er and I loved the OT growing up, the movies were always on tv and I knew plenty of other kids who loved em too.

Finally got around to seeing Thor Ragnarok. It was OK. Action scenes were legit, but the excessive comedic bits were off putting for me. Valarie was solid, korg was good, hela was a good villain (a bit over the top with her suggestive movements and language), heimdal was under used, Karl urban's character really had no purpose, and the grandmaster.... I could have done without him. Overall it felt like a continuation of GOTGV2. 5/8 For me.

half marathon today completes the Infinity Gauntlet Challenge
(also got a hat to wear for Infinity War)
infinitychallenge1.JPG

Marvel studios will probably do a compromise and adapt that storyline if the opportunity ever comes.

Probably will make cyclops less of a ****
Wouldn't be surprised if they omitted Cyclops altogether for a more prominent X-Man anyway (Storm or Wolverine or Jean Grey).

Finally got around to seeing Thor Ragnarok. It was OK. Action scenes were legit, but the excessive comedic bits were off putting for me. Valarie was solid, korg was good, hela was a good villain (a bit over the top with her suggestive movements and language), heimdal was under used, Karl urban's character really had no purpose, and the grandmaster.... I could have done without him. Overall it felt like a continuation of GOTGV2. 5/8 For me.

Same. Mre impressed with the score and the way the city's were built than the plot. There were 3 scenes that were funny to me. That's about it.

Star Wars don't mean as much to those born in the mid to late 80s and 90s. It's a great franchise, but the fandom doesn't necessarily connect the same for those who grew up when those movies were considered innovative

87 here and the franchise does mean something to me. Definitely speak for yourself ma'am.

Thor: Ragnarok Already Beat Logan & Wonder Woman at Int’l Box Office

According to statistics, Ragnarok has secured $438 million internationally in just three weeks. In comparison, James Mangold’s Logan made an impressive $391 million and Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Womanlassoed $409 during their international theatrical runs. Domestically, Ragnarokstill falls behind its predecessors as the ninth highest-grossing movie of 2017, but it surely won’t be long before the long-haired hero starts moving up the pack toward other MCU favorites like Spider-Man and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

87 here and the franchise does mean something to me. Definitely speak for yourself ma'am.

Born in 92, I never got the hype. Until recently when people were going Ape Ish over the release of The Force Awakens. Didn’t know why it was such a big deal, so I invested some time, money, & effort in the Star Wars Collection. Seen all the movies and pretty hooked now. I never imagined I could find Star Wars dope, but the hype is real now. Very much appreciated, & I’m about 80% sure Infinity War Trailer will release then.

I, too was born in 92, I grew up watching the original trilogy with my father as a kid. Then, when the prequels came out, we'd go watch it together. I always had a true love and appreciation for the movies. Fast track to the Force Awakens and Rogue One, I get to now take my pops who's also a lot older now to the movie theaters to watch movies from that very same franchise I grew up watching alongside him, and look forward to doing the same thing my pops did with me, and watch all the movies together with my kids. Star Wars will always be huge for me, and my family.

No Phase 4 Announcement until after Avengers 4. Thread is gonna be slow with the news after May

No Phase 4 Announcement until after Avengers 4. Thread is gonna be slow with the news after May
black panther 2 for sure
they probably just waiting for those men and f4 rights to come back
we also need another captain america
I NEED TO KNOW WHERE RED SKULL WENT
its been bothering me all these years :lol:

Let's fast forward past the next 2 Avengers films, who do you guys think is the next main villain/s?

I'm guessing Captain Marvel's film has a localized Skrull threat and A5 is a large scale Skrull invasion.

I'm hoping some way, some how, it's Galactus or Annihilus.

A post of mine from over a year ago. :nerd:

I got a little bit of that lamekilla clairvoyance. :pimp:

I'ma hop in the speed force right quick or ask Dr. Manhattan to give me a lift through the multiverse to an alternate Earth where both Marvel and DC flourish in unison and there's great live action films for both sides. The Green Lantern Corps film starring Idris Elba and Jake Gyllenhaal has a 91% fresh rating on RT and Marvel just reboot Ghost Rider and Blade, while announcing a Morbius film that leads into a Midnight Sons team-up.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom