WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The Look of this movie is what really impresses me. It's so dark, I LOVE it.

I'm not expecting the trailer anytime soon TBH, maybe with TLJ. Looks like it's going to be a dramatically different teaser than the con one, which I would've been fine with seeing in HD

IMG_0765.PNG

Oh yea just peeped in the BP international trailer. Discuss

it looks like a stealth suit in the works or how his suit is activated and surrounds him

I'm thinking stealth. Correct me if I'm wrong, but White Tiger has nothing to do with Black Panther as far as origin story, right?

latest

With how many people are going to the theaters to see The Last Jedi, it would be foolish not to have IW trailer out a lil bit before then.

What if when Doctor Strange/Thanos use the Time Stone the only way we can tell if they’re in present, past, or future tense THOR still has an eye or is missing it? Which would mark certain events to be before or after Ragnarok. I feel like this movie is going to have a lot of time warping. Just a thought...

What if when Doctor Strange/Thanos use the Time Stone the only way we can tell if they’re in present, past, or future tense THOR still has an eye or is missing it? Which would mark certain events to be before or after Ragnarok. I feel like this movie is going to have a lot of time warping. Just a thought...
that's the speculation about ironman/tony.. in the pics we've seen from set, tony has the reactor back in his chest or whatever this is:
robert-downey-jr-in-avengers-infinity-war-2018.jpg

With how many people are going to the theaters to see The Last Jedi, it would be foolish not to have IW trailer out a lil bit before then.

Or premier it? I don’t think we should get too hyped, the first “trailer” won’t be the long in length. The official trailer should release during the SuperBowl.

that's the speculation about ironman/tony.. in the pics we've seen from set, tony has the reactor back in his chest or whatever this is:
robert-downey-jr-in-avengers-infinity-war-2018.jpg

This I find to be true as well, but why would he be the one? I’m sure there are more experienced members to handle that duty. He is the leader though... Maybe he could convince the others like no one else can.

This I find to be true as well, but why would he be the one? I’m sure there are more experienced members to handle that duty. He is the leader though... Maybe he could convince the others like no one else can.

not saying what stark will or wont do.. but just saying stuff like thor's eye or stark not and then having the arc, could be signs of the past vs present and future

not necessarily, in spanish they tend to follow whether the ending of the word is masculine (with the letter "o") or feminine (with the letter "a")

it's not always gender specific

Back
Top Bottom