WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

latest

HLDyhxD.jpg

NEWAVN2013018_int_LR2_00007.jpg

They're definitely making a Thor 4.

Thing is contracts are up. Evans doesn't want to come back. RDJR is even older. I think they only do IM4 if they think it'll make a billi again.

Damn ameL you really got that 1940s education like scumbag Steve :lol:

Don't think Steve is there anymore.

Bucky stay in stasis though.

Oh, I don’t think Cap has been in Wakanda the whole time since the end of Civil War, he’s just there when Thanos and his goons invade. Cap has probably been all over the globe doing lil missions and ****.

Denzel and Freeman would be cool for past BP’s but I’d rather both be available for bigger roles in the future. I’d be down for somebody like Sidney Poitier though.

Thing is contracts are up. Evans doesn't want to come back.
false just read he down to do it again after his contract ends

Will Chris Evans Return For Captain America 4? Here's What He Said
BY COREY CHICHIZOLA
7 MONTHS AGO
0 COMMENTS

If you've been paying any attention to the world of TV and movies, you'll see that superhero movies are ruling the day. And this trend of serialized storytelling began with The Marvel Cinematic Universe's introduction in Iron Man. Since then, the MCU has expanded greatly, although the end of Phase Three leaves quite a few questions in the air, as some actors' contracts will be up after Avengers: Infinity War. One of these actors is none other than Captain America himself, Chris Evans. And considering how essential Cap is to the overall narrative of the universe, many are wondering if Evans will continue after the events of Infinity War.

Luckily for us, Chris Evans himself recently commented on this possibility. Despite prior reports that he'd be retiring the role of Captain America, Evans revealed (via Collider) that he'd be happy to continue playing the hero. If the money and logistics work out, of course.

It's really not up to me. My contract is up. I'm not going to sit here and say, 'No more.' I think Hugh Jackman has made 47 Wolverine movies, and they somehow keep getting better. It's a character I love, and it's a factory that really knows what they're doing. The system is sound, over there. They make great movies. If they weren't kicking out quality, I'd have a different opinion. But, everything Marvel does seems to be cinema gold. And like I said, I love the character. The only reason it would end is 'cause my contract is up. After Avengers 4, my contract is done. Talk to Marvel. If we engage further, I'd be open to it. I love the character. It's almost like high school. You certainly always look to senior year, and then, all of a sudden, senior year happens and you're like, 'I don't know if I'm ready to go.' It's tough thinking about not playing the guy.

I wonder how long some of these actors can keep up playing these characters

Lmao Hugh Jackman played Wolverine for 16 years

I think Disney will recast sooner than renew contracts that could balloon up to close to $10m-$15m per film.

Most of the original actors contracts are likely going to expire at the same time and if they get a big raise (which they should) then Disneys going to be paying too much.

Imagine how much Avengers 5 would cost if Hemsworth, Evans, Johanson, RDJ, Ruffallo, Sam Jack, etc... are all in the film. RDJ ia probably looking at a $100m+ payday for the next two Avengers films alone. I believe he made $40m from CW.

I think Disney will recast sooner than renew contracts that could balloon up to close to $10m-$15m per film.

Most of the original actors contracts are likely going to expire at the same time and if they get a big raise (which they should) then Disneys going to be paying too much.

Imagine how much Avengers 5 would cost if Hemsworth, Evans, Johanson, RDJ, Ruffallo, Sam Jack, etc... are all in the film. RDJ ia probably looking at a $100m+ payday for the next two Avengers films alone. I believe he made $40m from CW.

I dont want to see no damn recast, just phase those characters out. Marvel has a ton of characters they can develop waiting on the backend. Imagine seeing some younger dude all of a sudden playing Tony Stark. That would be weird as hell.

yah, phasing them out is probably the better option so they can return later on

but with Infinity Stones, who knows

Also think they should phase out then 15 years from now have a reboot lol

All new, all different MCU :lol:

Best villain this year from the 3 movies?

Close call, because Hela and Vulture were great in their own right, but for me it it Ego. His switch from babyface good guy to heel in a blink of an eye was gold, and the fact that they pulled off planet form at all was just just beautiful

Best villain this year from the 3 movies?

Close call, because Hela and Vulture were great in their own right, but for me it it Ego. His switch from babyface good guy to heel in a blink of an eye was gold, and the fact that they pulled off planet form at all was just just beautiful

Yeah I don't think Ego got enough credit

So an extended Infinity War Trailer at the end credits of Black Panther, that’d be dope!
I’m sure we’ll get a teaser by the end of this year.

No need to pay rdj all that money. Just kill his character off and keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom