WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

so what?

you're excited for Cap and Bucky love reunion and nobody's judging you
Lol don't tell me you actually like the Bruce Natasha love story?

*edit

So you guys are saying I'd have to wait 36 hours.. Not 12?

That's deflating

Last edited:
it'll be on youtube onc eit airs on the east coast though

I still think it's tomorrow but tonight would be a pleasant suprise

Yoooooo whyyyyy the ****** this **** got me all emotionallll!!!!!!! Like yeah there was a couple of crappy films along the way, but Marvel masterfully crafted this world for us and we are now at the point where it all comes together, bruhs it has been a decade coming, A DECADE and we now are invested in each of these characters to an extent, some more than others, legit gonna shed tears of joy man...

Oh hi Disney “Shut up and take my money” Land

5EA8FAD6-E19C-4342-95E6-C8CCBBD173AC.jpeg

When thinking more about it, I think many characters will die in A4, but will be mainly undone by the time stone, and it will take them back far enough and change enough to the point in which the OG Avengers were never formed, and some events never happened such as Cap not being found.

Gonna be sad to see the OG Avengers go tho! :frown:

I’m sure they’ll have limited roles, but if there is one thing Marvel has mastered is connecting us with characters, after Ragnorak, I can get behind a Dr Strange Scentric squad...Cumberbatch can easily take on Tony’s role in the MCU, Holland can easily be a main supporting character for him, hell even Rudd can hang...but yeah the OG cast built this world...RDJ, Evans, Jackson, Johanson, Renner, Hemsworth and Ruffalo are glorified legends for being a part of this

This goes down as the GOAT franchise

When thinking more about it, I think many characters will die in A4, but will be mainly undone by the time stone, and it will take them back far enough and change enough to the point in which the OG Avengers were never formed, and some events never happened such as Cap not being found.

I think they die at the end of the first half of IW is gonna be interesting to see how they tie in Antman in between those two movies

I think they die at the end of the first half of IW is gonna be interesting to see how they tie in Antman in between those two movies

from the synopsis, Ant-man will be taking place right after Civil War. So it will be before IW. So in chronological order it will be IW then right after A4

My man speaks the truth!
I’m sure they’ll have limited roles, but if there is one thing Marvel has mastered is connecting us with characters, after Ragnorak, I can get behind a Dr Strange Scentric squad...Cumberbatch can easily take on Tony’s role in the MCU, Holland can easily be a main supporting character for him, hell even Rudd can hang...but yeah the OG cast built this world...RDJ, Evans, Jackson, Johanson, Renner, Hemsworth and Ruffalo are glorified legends for being a part of this

This goes down as the GOAT franchise

honestly, I am not too stoked about the idea of the time stone changing things up

I mean I have no doubt Marvel can pull it off (no point in doubting them now) but it just seems like it makes everything possible

like it's nice that Scarlet Witch isn't OP and she can't just alter reality and bring someone back to life

got to have some real consequences that can't be turned back or reversed

Yoooooo whyyyyy the ****** this **** got me all emotionallll!!!!!!! Like yeah there was a couple of crappy films along the way, but Marvel masterfully crafted this world for us and we are now at the point where it all comes together, bruhs it has been a decade coming, A DECADE and we now are invested in each of these characters to an extent, some more than others, legit gonna shed tears of joy man...

Bruh, you made me wanna find the OG Iron Man Movie thread but I couldn't find it. I did find the one for IM2 though and I didn't even know I started that thread. This has definitely been a long time coming and I don't know if I'm ready.

I'm sure I had some sort of Iron Man avy at the time too:lol:

wqnk5pO.jpg

I'm not down with the idea of many ppl being killed only for it to be undone with the time stone. Would remind me too much of the dofp storyline

The MCU has got to be the closest franchise we’ve had to Stars Wars in terms of success.

The MCU has got to be the closest franchise we’ve had to Stars Wars in terms of success.

kind of hard to compare it to any other franchise though just because not many pump out as many films as they do

what other franchise has 20 films in the past 10 years? even James Bond took 55+ years to get to 25

kind of hard to compare it to any other franchise though just because not many pump out as many films as they do

what other franchise has 20 films in the past 10 years? even James Bond took 55+ years to get to 25

That’s why they’re the G.O.A.T :pimp:

Bruh, you made me wanna find the OG Iron Man Movie thread but I couldn't find it. I did find the one for IM2 though and I didn't even know I started that thread. This has definitely been a long time coming and I don't know if I'm ready.

I'm sure I had some sort of Iron Man avy at the time too:lol:

wqnk5pO.jpg

Bruh you know me and how I am about Marvel and just overall comics, watching that trailer reaction tweet had me wiping tears off my face

That’s why they’re the G.O.A.T :pimp:

We live in a much different time, so is hard to compare indeed, Star Wars has surpassed the test of time, but Marvel has connected with its audience in a way that’s hard to top and they continue to do it....I think Guardians was the film that solidified them...they were able to turn Starlord and Groot and Rocket into household names.

Back
Top Bottom