WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

didn't someone call that in here? A trailer for the trailer? lol marvel literally dropped a trailer for the trailer haha. I think all this "confidential" stuff being leaked by holland and ruffalo is part of the plan

didn't someone call that in here? A trailer for the trailer? lol marvel literally dropped a trailer for the trailer haha. I think all this "confidential" stuff being leaked by holland and ruffalo is part of the plan

Hahaha cmon it’s OBVIOUS, it’s all marketing... :lol:

not to start a feud (just a discussion) but I am curious what the average BO for the MCU is compared to Star Wars, James Bond, LotR, Harry Potter, etc...

though some of those are too old that even if adjusted for inflation it probably wouldn't be fair

I think they die at the end of the first half of IW is gonna be interesting to see how they tie in Antman in between those two movies

I hope there's an actual reason for its existence. Ant man was their way of saying **** it, lets just release this ****.

honestly, I am not too stoked about the idea of the time stone changing things up

I mean I have no doubt Marvel can pull it off (no point in doubting them now) but it just seems like it makes everything possible

like it's nice that Scarlet Witch isn't OP and she can't just alter reality and bring someone back to life

got to have some real consequences that can't be turned back or reversed

I'm just going back to that vision Wanda put in Tony's head. I think that's gonna come to fruition. For one, there's only 3 characters to pose even a small threat to Thanos, so there's gonna be death in some form, but I just don't see Marvel killing all of their major players unless they have a major trick up their sleeve such as them getting the rights to X-Men, F4 and all that.

Their teasers are like 2 mins long so I'll be fine. I think a FULL full trailer drops either with BP or at D23

Tomorrow will be glorious

As for the time stone discussion, I think that no matter how many times or different scenarios they go through that some of the OG’s are just bound to die with each outcome and that they just accept it.

Im realizing Falcon needs a new suit. Dude had the initial outfit in TWS, then a brand new one for AOU, Ant-Man, and CW and now he wearing the same thing again in IW? Come on, if Black Widow gets a whole new look then I dont see why Falcon cant.

Disney definitely has things planned out after A4.

Not sure how I feel about Strange being one of the focal points, but whatever.

I know Feige is a Strange fanboy but I hope he realizes that the character can't carry the universe like Tony Stank and Steve can

Back
Top Bottom