WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

YOOOO is this Hulk in the HulkBuster? Might be a stretch, but whoever it is, certainly has Hulk's posture

tumblr_p06kpv0biW1vfmsbyo2_r1_500.gif

Might be Bruce. Might have been smoking some Wakanda trees and couldn't get his heart rate up to Hulk out.

It looks like it was Loki who did it.

There are claws on that foot.

So he has 2 gems, the mind (tesaract) which he got from invading the Asgardian ship and whats and the space gem which he took from the Nova Corp or the Collector...who was the last with it?

The Tesseract is the space stone. The Collector kept the Aether or reality Stone. Thanos is weilding the space and power stones.

YVlmw9V-825x480.jpg

Stone Cold thanos

Yep! :lol::nthat:

YOOOO is this Hulk in the HulkBuster? Might be a stretch, but whoever it is, certainly has Hulk's posture

tumblr_p06kpv0biW1vfmsbyo2_r1_500.gif

:wow:

Loved how Thanos popped up through the portal like a straight boss. I like his voice as well. The music they used never really hit me before until I heard it with this trailer. It seems fitting.

I couldn't imagine Bruce piloting the Hulkbuster. It def isn't a fully transformed Hulk in there. Unless he lost his neck or something. Because the ears are damn near touching shoulders on that. Its gotta be a human being or another normal sized suit in there.

WOW JUST WOW
Wakanda gonna be LIT for 2 straight movies and I can't wait :wow::wow::wow:

The Avengers theme ALWAYS gets me hyped

I couldn't imagine Bruce piloting the Hulkbuster. It def isn't a fully transformed Hulk in there. Unless he lost his neck or something. Because the ears are damn near touching shoulders on that. Its gotta be a human being or another normal sized suit in there.

I think it’s Banner at first, then he gets angry turns into the Hulk last minute busting through it.

RDJ is getting old :lol:

They need someone new to take the reigns or just have a multipolar deal where everyone gets sharwd importance

Was it confirmed that the Black Order would be in the movie? Didn't see anything hinting at their appearence yet in the trailer

There are claws on that foot.

The Tesseract is the space stone. The Collector kept the Aether or reality Stone. Thanos is weilding the space and power stones.

YVlmw9V-825x480.jpg

Yep! :lol::nthat:

:wow:

Ah ok, got them confused based on the colors they go by in the comics, so he def handed The collector a fade before getting to the tesaract

Also. That doesn't really confirm Visions death. In a teaser? That's 100% misdirection.

Back
Top Bottom