WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

except im3, gotg 1 and 2.

First of all, change your avy back. Bring back spongebob.

IM3 was not that bad. If anything, it's Iron Man 2 that should be skipped

And how can you not watch GotG?! It's one of the most influential CMB movies since its release

tenor.gif

By the time a poll is done, we're looking at one week per film with no break in between or consideration that we may want to discuss the trailer releases. Right now, if we start at 1 film per every 2 weeks as Cashflow stated, we're still impacted.

The workback schedule for this is: every film leading up to IW with a placeholder for the trailer releases. Because you have to think that once you watch the film, you have that week to talk about it + get going on watching the next one. It will be back-to-back with literally no breaks.

Finally, the only other proposal I would recommend is: set the schedule as per the thread managers of this thread will allow, then let people work into what they can.

I think one film per week is easily doable. Nobody is THAT busy to not be able to catch one film. The ones that want to participate that is.

yah scheduling is tough, we got to do like 1 movie per week since we'll have ~22 weeks starting tomorrow but we got to take a BP break which could be 2-3 weeks long easily which leaves us with 18 weeks minus one week where some might just be too busy during the xmas/ny week

here's a rough schedule of no breaks, 2 week discussion for the avengers films because it ends the phases and 3 weeks for BP
I think i got the dates/weeks right and covered all the MCU films but I'm not 100%
(oops, got the year wrong on IW :lol: , also technically antman ended phase 2 but I dont think we need 2 weeks for that)
321.png

Last edited:
yah scheduling is tough, we got to do like 1 movie per week since we'll have ~22 weeks starting tomorrow but we got to take a BP break which could be 2-3 weeks long easily which leaves us with 18 weeks minus one week where some might just be too busy during the xmas/ny week

here's a rough schedule of no breaks, 2 week discussion for the avengers films because it ends the phases and 3 weeks for BP
I think i got the dates/weeks right and covered all the MCU films but I'm not 100%
321.png

I am tay and I approve this post.

(oops, got the year wrong on IW :lol: , also technically antman ended phase 2 but I dont think we need 2 weeks for that)
321.png
That's cool. Just change the thread title to let ppl know what we're supposed to talk about that week

If you guys got sources (legal ones) of where to see the films, maybe post them too?

I see that Netflix only has Civil War and Doc Strange at the moment.

I guess if you have Kodi it's all gon' be there?

Vudu app or Amazon prime app to fill in the gaps of whatever blu rays you don't have

I'm sure guys who want to find movies illegally already know where to go

Funny think I was looking at Box Office for the first 2 Avengers

A1 did $1.519B and then AOU did 1.405B

I always thought Ultron did was less like around the 1.2 mark, for it to be just $100 m shy of A! is quite remarkable since it wasn't a critical success (which I think hampered it down at the box offfice)

If the quality of IW is anywhere near A1, then I could easily see it doing $1.6 or $1.7

321.png
Im with this

Back
Top Bottom