WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If I had to put money on who’s dying in this movie I’d put it on Nebula, Mantis, Hawkeye, and Pepper Potts. I don’t see any of the main characters dying. At least not until A4.

Yea I wanna see Hawkeye die in the opening scene like they did Johnny Cage in MK Annihilation lol.

It would be a quick death and whoever killed him could say "didn't see that coming did you?"

u03F53s.gif

Yea Ant- Man is in the trailer. He's standing on Spidey's arm when his Spidey sense is tingling. He's real small though.

Didn't realize there were so many AoU fans in here. I mean, it's not a bad movie but Top 5 MCU? That may be pushing it.

Because if we're judging these films based solely on their own merit as films and not as Marvel Movies,,, then "Age of Ultron" needed to be trimmed of a lot of fat.

However, if you liked the world-building and inclusion of other sub-plots (Thor, Klaw,, Hulk/Natasha,, Civil War, etc.), then obviously AoU was your ish

If I had to put money on who’s dying in this movie I’d put it on Nebula, Mantis, Hawkeye, and Pepper Potts. I don’t see any of the main characters dying. At least not until A4.

Definitely deaths in A4. I don't think we'll see a death in IW. MAYBE someone like War Machine, but not the keystone Avengers. At least not now.

looks like his hands are mangled
aiw_02.jpg

I wonder if that’s his hand? I’m just waking up so my eyes are still woozy, but I seem to recall in the other trailer he was holding Spidey’s hand while he apologized to “Mr. Stark” for not being enough to stop Thanos.

But it is probably his own hand

yah scheduling is tough, we got to do like 1 movie per week since we'll have ~22 weeks starting tomorrow but we got to take a BP break which could be 2-3 weeks long easily which leaves us with 18 weeks minus one week where some might just be too busy during the xmas/ny week

here's a rough schedule of no breaks, 2 week discussion for the avengers films because it ends the phases and 3 weeks for BP
I think i got the dates/weeks right and covered all the MCU films but I'm not 100%
(oops, got the year wrong on IW :lol: , also technically antman ended phase 2 but I dont think we need 2 weeks for that)
321.png

The question is do we watch TIH before IM2? It came out before but technically is after/during. Remember at the end Fury’s television is showing news of Hulk beasting at the college

The question is do we watch TIH before IM2? It came out before but technically is after/during. Remember at the end Fury’s television is showing news of Hulk beasting at the college

we should just go by release date because then we'd technically should be watching Cap1 first

plus iirc that IM2 where Fury talks about the Avengers Initiative, while Hulk was in the monitor doesn't necessarily mean it was current, they may just be reviewing the vid

but if anything just consider both occurring at the same time

really no need to make it cloudy when you can just go by the release date, it's not significant enough to change anything

Back
Top Bottom