WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just saying Stane was way too comfortable for taking out the suit the first time. Especially as an old man. Had no issue with him having equal tech, etc.

Tony was pretty comfortable with Mark I from the get go too so...

Plus Stane was pretty smart himself being in the industry and partners with Tonys dad and despite being of older age, he wasn't shown hindered by it, he actually looked pretty fit for the most part.

Plus it's not like he had to perfect flying since he wasn't as smooth with it as Stark, he was just going around wrecking things with little to no finesse unlike Stark.

True that. Was a great movie nonetheless. Set the tone for the universe.

It's a cutthroat business. Marvel promised Terrence Howard 5 million verbally for the sequel and then went back on their word and offered him 1 for IM2. The difference was given to RDJ.

He said no, and Marvel didn't even give him 24 hrs to change his mind when they replaced him

I knew most of this. I didn't know that they had promised him a certain amount of money already and had went back on their word though. That's got to be tough

Tony was not comfortable flying from the get go. He crashed in the desert and then he crashed again in his basement tinkering with the thruster technology and then he crashed a 3rd time after taking the mark 1 for a spin at the end of the night. He had to go through trial and error that Shane did not have to go through

Tony crashed because Marks I's leg was damaged but it was also a tech built from a cave. Stane had better tech and more scientist to perfect it.

Tonys suit isn't a bruiser, he has to fly with finesse and be maneuverable. Iron Monger is a giant tank that really showed flying up straight and not much else and again it had the better tech from the get got. They never demonstrated him flying around maneuvering like IM did, he just literally flew straight up like a rocket.

So that is the difference.

Tony only crashed twice, in Mark I (damaged leg, cave-tech) and on Mark II and that was when he shut off the thrusters and floor couldn't handle the weight of the armor. Again, can't emphasize this enough, IM had to fly around and maneuver through things, Iron Monger simply launched upwards like a rocket.

There was also the time when he was tinkering with the thruster technology. He said '10 percent thrusters... 3,2,1 go' and he launched backwards into the wall

I just never thought "ouch, he crashed"

I mean if we are just going to broadly define it like that then yeah Stane flew just like Stark but he really didn't

It's more like a rocket vs a jet really

tumblr_m7dcm5ZAqS1r6qu3po2_r1_250.gif

Also a pet peeve of mine has been how they’ve changed Tony’s dad a couple of time.

Also a pet peeve of mine has been how they’ve changed Tony’s dad a couple of time.
If I didn't follow news, I wouldn't have even known. I didn't even know they switched actors for Rachel in BB and TDK because I was so disinterested in the character.

no, they never recasted him actually they did

original photo (dude never acted)

upload_2017-12-4_14-11-30.png

the current ones

younger one

upload_2017-12-4_14-12-24.png

older one

upload_2017-12-4_14-12-50.png
upload_2017-12-4_14-13-4.png

Back
Top Bottom