WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

well the "real mandarin" is supposedly still out there

like it would be cool in all the chaos that the rings just got attracted to earth because of Thanos and Mandarin starts searching for them

would be even more awesome if dude comes out with 10 rings and go against Thanos in the final act of IW

The reality/time gem could fix that. . . .which can also include the X-Men/ F4 if the deal goes through..
This is my wish. That at the end of Avengers 4, X-Men/F4 properties will end up in the MCU.

Please make it happen, Kevin.

can't remember what the first IM promo pic was

was it this superhero landing pic?
iron_man_extravaganza_crop.jpg

or was it the standing up one?
latest

You know, if you want to judge the Iron Man movie in a vacuum, I got to say, I don't think you get the feeling that other superheroes can exist in that universe

It had a very grounded feel overall

I think I'm pretty close, I also vaguely remember this being one the first promo pics of Stark
79e2b896d30360d4c807f6501de5c96c--superhero-movies-marvel-movies.jpg

I know they didn't release the mark iii picks til later on.. I know the mark I was shown early and had to be explained to non CB folks

well the "real mandarin" is supposedly still out there

like it would be cool in all the chaos that the rings just got attracted to earth because of Thanos and Mandarin starts searching for them

would be even more awesome if dude comes out with 10 rings and go against Thanos in the final act of IW
:lol:

Totally plausible in a comic. Actually wish they'd elevate Mandarin to something more than just an IM villain.

Mandarin's 10 rings stand no chance against the Infinity rings though.

For the MCU, it'd be an insane twist if the Mandarin shows up and he's this guy:

tumblr_m9uf03YGgo1r9xkz5o3_250.gif

Ho Yinsen

:wow:

:lol:

Totally plausible in a comic. Actually wish they'd elevate Mandarin to something more than just an IM villain.

Mandarin's 10 rings stand no chance against the Infinity rings though.

For the MCU, it'd be an insane twist if the Mandarin shows up and he's this guy:

tumblr_m9uf03YGgo1r9xkz5o3_250.gif

Ho Yinsen

:wow:

or

he's a skrull

Back
Top Bottom