WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Hopefully he will catch more than that from Thanos
1249287503_ice_cube.gif

so... what was the 10 rings problem? they were paid to kill tony stark... but they sent Obediah a ransom tape? like if he didn't pay -what? they would kill him? :rofl:

IM 1, favorite scene is when the Mark 3, in all its glory, (I think that was the model?) lands in Gammirah. That moment, in that world, was emphasized we were seeing a machine of “higher form of warfare.” Got a glimpse in the type of power that was going to be displayed eventually on screen.

I stayed for the after credits the first time and was so hyped afterwards.

I’ll probably watch IM tomorrow night but looking at the pics from then, you forget how much more brolic RDJ was for the first film. I think he filmed the first Sherlock Holmes right after and lost all that weight and just said f it, I don’t need to look like that again for this role.

It's a cutthroat business. Marvel promised Terrence Howard 5 million verbally for the sequel and then went back on their word and offered him 1 for IM2. The difference was given to RDJ.

He said no, and Marvel didn't even give him 24 hrs to change his mind when they replaced him

I knew most of this. I didn't know that they had promised him a certain amount of money already and had went back on their word though. That's got to be tough

yeah I should have worded that better. he got 3 million for IM1 and was promised 5 million for the sequel. was a total of 8 million for both movies and they said 1 million instead for IM2. pretty crazy stuff. crazy part of the story is he was cast before anyone else in the main cast for IM1. without terrance howard, we really may not have gotten the mcu as we know it today.

Perfect MCU film for me is probably a tie between IM1 and WS.

Civil War was so damn good but there was something keeping it from being the best movie it could be.

I know I'm jumping ahead of things, but can we can get a lil appreciation for Falcon here in the MCU. Got damn I'm watching some scenes from Civil War and dude doesn't get enough credit. Hombre basically has no character development but showing up in these movies just making jokes and kicking ***.

I know I'm jumping ahead of things, but can we can get a lil appreciation for Falcon here in the MCU. Got damn I'm watching some scenes from Civil War and dude doesn't get enough credit. Hombre basically has no character development but showing up in these movies just making jokes and kicking ***.

Papa Doc is pretty cool man. Bet he'd make a better War Machine than Cheadle

Btw, do any of you have a perfect Marvel movie?
Only in my head.

IM1 comes closest.

WS and CW not far behind but they do have a flaw or two that just bothers me.
i think anyone that seriously thinks Terrance Howard is a better choice that Don Cheadle needs to sit this one out.

all i hear in my head is the country *** TON-AYE!! TON-AYE!!
Every dude so far praising Terrance Howard of all ppl and saying they prefer him got me like

giphy.gif

Lack of taste is appalling.
Son still waiting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom