WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

you mean the butt of a joke?

dude is a jobber, dude was getting buried by Antman :lol:
wasn't that his first fight 1 on 1 with someone with "enhanced" capabilities? dude fought people that were shooting at him, and jets, but the second he fights someone that can turn into an ant... course it wasn't gonna go TOO well. He did hold his own tho :lol:

point is they chose him and Marvel jobbed him

and Winter Soldier is enhanced, he's juiced like Cap and MrsRogers just ripped his wings apart

and technically Antman isn't enhanced(he doesn't actually turn into an ant :lol: ), they're both in armored suit, not his fault Langs suit has better features :lol:

point is they chose him and Marvel jobbed him

and Winter Soldier is enhanced, he's juiced like Cap and MrsRogers just ripped his wings apart

and technically Antman isn't enhanced(he doesn't actually turn into an ant :lol: ), they're both in armored suit, not his fault Langs suit has better features :lol:
MCU's Falcon barely has a suit if we're being literal.

Son has a wing harness, some red tinted goggles, and two handguns.

Ultimate Falcon had way better. MU Falcon actually has one useful super ability.

Falcon is only one rung above Hawkeye and Widow in the movies.

Naa widow is def above Falcon.

If Marvel does get the rights back, do all their shows get canceled? :lol:

Does Phoenix movie still come out??? I need answers!!

That’s not to throw salt at Falcon. He still cool in my book.
Hawkeye in the other hand. Dude is buns. Like they gave Renee NOTHING to work with. Absolutely nothing. He is cool in the comics and can have this ego. This dude is a lame.

He actually has good tech in CW, dude had Redwing, used his wings like shield to deflect bullets, homing missiles and his goggles seemingly upgraded by Stark(?).

Dark Phoenix are coming out because they already wrapped filming, same with Deadpool 2 & New Mutants.

When they do merge, I hope Marvel leaves Fox division by itself and just have Feiges input in there with his people but let them do R-rated CBMs like Deadpool and Multiple Man, I forget if they wanted Gambit to be R too. Feige can pull all the villains and XMen and F4 character he wants but let those with success with R films to do their thing.

I don't even really want to talk about this as we might just jinx it :lol:

Last edited:
i saw this on my newsfeed

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 1.39.03 PM.png

F that. Give me all of the X-men.

I need them done right!!!!

Screw multiple man.
They can still have Deadpool. He is being done correct. I saw easy over the weekend and Zazie Beetz looked hideous to me. Not a fan of the casting.

it can still be an MCU XMen film a la Homecoming but let them do their R rated thing

While she's a better fighter he can fly with skill and precision.

A different approach would make him a deadly assassin.

Plus if he's just smart he could kill her from miles above before she even knew they were fighting.

While she's a better fighter he can fly with skill and precision.

A different approach would make him a deadly assassin.

Plus if he's just smart he could kill her from miles above before she even knew they were fighting.
Falcon low key trash
And hasn’t really won a one on one in the mcu yet

If acquired, they should just be put on ice for a few years and integrate them. It'll be easy.
What I said earlier in the FoX-Men thread but as rfx45 rfx45 alluded to a few posts earlier I don't want to speak this in to existence yet. Even with reports. Don't want to wake up one day and Fox change their mind and they just merge with Universal or something.

This is all I ever wanted. None of these bull **** deals that don't guarantee enough and these other guys doing the same old crazy lame predicting.

Marvel is on the verge of being 95% whole if this goes down and its happening the right way. Nobody saw this coming.

As far as I'm concerned all X stuff would take a break though. Don't even give a **** about their rated R ****.

Falcon low key trash
Not really important enough to get that given how they introduced and used him.

WS was an ensemble with Steve as the main, he cameos in AoU (I think), and CW is an even bigger ensemble cast. He has no enemy or arch nemesis. He flies around and takes out fodder until taken down easily by the main threat and then plays a part along with the other weak useless Avengers in saving ppl or help stopping a huge loss of life.

Falcon low key trash
Not really important enough to get that given how they introduced and used him.

WS was an ensemble with Steve as the main, he cameos in AoU (I think), and CW is an even bigger ensemble cast. He has no enemy or arch nemesis. He flies around and takes out fodder until taken down easily by the main threat and then plays a part along with the other weak useless Avengers in saving ppl or help stopping a huge loss of life.

They just need to make a shield movie. Very spy-centric. Mid budget and a quality story. That way, Widow, Falcon, Hawkeye, and maybe another addition could shine.

I am really tired of Shield at this point, if their going to make a spy film, just make it a spy film minus the Shield team. Rather it be called the Secret Avenger than be involved with Shield again. Add Maria Hill in there too.

Let those guys lost in space be the leftover Shield and end it there.

But first we got to see who survives through A4.

MCU's Falcon barely has a suit if we're being literal.

Son has a wing harness, some red tinted goggles, and two handguns.

Ultimate Falcon had way better. MU Falcon actually has one useful super ability.

Falcon is only one rung above Hawkeye and Widow in the movies.

At least Hawkeye and Widow have some type of skills. Falcon is there for target practice.

That’s not to throw salt at Falcon. He still cool in my book.
Hawkeye in the other hand. Dude is buns. Like they gave Renee NOTHING to work with. Absolutely nothing. He is cool in the comics and can have this ego. This dude is a lame.

I've always felt like they miscast Hawkeye. The Hawkeye silhouette with his mask is elongated. They put in a dude with a blockhead. Not working for me.

Back
Top Bottom