WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

they could also lease the other franchise to other studios if they really don't want to tackle R films but they're still going to be overloaded no matter what

I think I may have read that part of the deal means the Murdochs stay so there might still be a separate Fox division doing films Disney doesn't want directly attached to them?

It's finally happening. Holy crap. If the deal is finalized while filiming Avengers 4, do you guys think Feige will already be on the movie to hint F4 or anything related to F4/X-Men?

they can do that on reshoots but they probably won't have a huge presence no matter what

they can do that on reshoots but they probably won't have a huge presence no matter what
Right...I was thinking, maybe a end credit scene, showing the after effect of the Infinity War or something.

It's finally happening. Holy crap. If the deal is finalized while filiming Avengers 4, do you guys think Feige will already be on the movie to hint F4 or anything related to F4/X-Men?

Maybe same thing will happen when Marvel partially got spidey. Or itll he a post credit scene

Is jurassic Park the only major intellectual property Disney doesn't have?

Cross your fingers friends that the FTC doesn't try to to block the merger

Right...I was thinking, maybe a end credit scene, showing the after effect of the Infinity War or something.

93570_parallax_and_galactus.jpg

:rofl:

yah I think AT&Ts acquisition of Time Warners still up in the air because of that

Why is Fox selling anyways?

They broke boys?

they do not felt like they can keep up with the rest of the studios as they deem them way ahead in tech advancement

they want to focus on and are keeping their news/business and sports divisions

Back
Top Bottom