WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Zemo didn't really win.
His hate was ultimately for the Avengers not just one person.

He may not have knew it was on its way but help spurred on the Sokovia accords to quickly be put to the test. Then with a revelation he effectively dismantled the Avengers.

He clearly wanted the main ppl to suffer and couldn't do a thing about a lack of Thor or Hulk. Now he may have wanted to kill them or have them kill each other but he succeeded in what he wanted to do except for killing himself but that part was only after he achieved his goal.

Now that I think about it I wonder if Zemo is in a Wakanda prison? :nerd:

Zemo won. But his win is only temporarily because Tony Stank and Steve Rogers will put their differences aside for the good of mankind.

I don't think Zemo was trying to prevent the world from being saved in the grand scheme of things.

It was more like his world ended when his family died in AoU so he wanted the Avengers to feel the same pain. In the end, Tony got that family pain from the past and Steve exposed for being a scumbag and really face his hypocrisy.

More thought put in to it and the accords were really necessary. AoU basically created another supervillain that killed several innocent ppl, heads of states, etc.

If they wanted to they could create another villain origin out of what happened in CW.

Last edited:
Everyone’s fits are looking pretty dope. Looks like one of the more fun premieres I’ve seen in recent memory.

I don't fully know why but the thought that Ava Duvernay was just a lot across from Coogler both filming movies and that she passed on Black Panther to direct A Wrinkle in Time makes me laugh :lol:

Last edited:
Yo I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel, Chadwick is a guest. He immediately shows a clip from the movie I literally had to turn around and close my ears :lol:

All I saw was what looks like BP about to fight MBJ.

So many vids in the last few pages I haven't clicked on.

This movie will be the new MLK speech!!!!

My wife is taking me for Valentines day. I will be watching it Wednesday at 7 p.m. (which is Wednesday 5 a.m. EST)
I'm sure this thread will be crazy by the time iget home and can post my review, but I'm saying this now incase it gets lost in the 100 pages that's about to happen.
Greatest marvel movie of all time
Captain America #2.

Is it possible to dethrone Winter Soldier as the best MCU film? I think it will....joint looks phenomenal

Saw a dope clip with BP getting in his suit. Really had me like :wow:

This dude really do this.
Spidey, Hulk and Bats my GOATS but the things in this film have me like :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom