WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

We're finally getting a BLACK PANTHER MOVIE. I'm thinking about copping a dashiki for the Thursday show. I've been growing my afro out too. It was bigger and a little more righteous a couple months ago, but I got it cut. NONE OF Y'ALL BETTER SPOIL THIS FOR ME.

Also pretty hype for an Ant-Man trailer. :pimp:

Is it possible to dethrone Winter Soldier as the best MCU film? I think it will....joint looks phenomenal

WS isn't the MCUs best film.. isn't even the best cap film, if CW can really be called a "cap movie".. shh WS, is the WS and shield's movie

My list:
CW
IM1
GOTG vol 2
GOTG
WS
A1
TR
Homecoming
AOU
Dr Strange
Antman
Hulk
IM2
Thor
FA
TTDW
IM3

And to answer your question, yes.. easily

BP was better in CW, easily

These fits :pimp::pimp::pimp: Our people know how to dress fasho.

Gotta get my dashiki before the 16th

Yo I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel, Chadwick is a guest. He immediately shows a clip from the movie I literally had to turn around and close my ears :lol:

All I saw was what looks like BP about to fight MBJ.

So many vids in the last few pages I haven't clicked on.
Lol I thought you didn't care about getting spoiled

WS isn't the MCUs best film.. isn't even the best cap film, if CW can really be called a "cap movie".. shh WS, is the WS and shield's movie

My list:
CW
IM1
GOTG vol 2
GOTG
WS
A1
TR
Homecoming
AOU
Dr Strange
Antman
Hulk
IM2
Thor
FA
TTDW
IM3

Your opinion and you are entitled to it, I disagree with it 100%

Winter Soldier IS the best Marvel film, but that’s my opinion and you can disagree eth it too.

Glad MBJ did his thing...

Your opinion and you are entitled to it, I disagree with it 100%

Winter Soldier IS the best Marvel film, but that’s my opinion and you can disagree eth it too.

Glad MBJ did his thing...

Not saying it's not a great movie.. far from it

Only other mainstream CBMs I have over it are TDK (which I have 1st) and then deadpool

A1 is last film in my top tier.. and after the nostalgia of the film wears off starting to think A1 might be the top or tier 2

But BP and spidey easily showed what they were capable of in CW (and the potential)

BP, Spidey, and Ant-Man were the highlights of CW for me. But the whole movie is flames. So glad they gave the Russo's the reins for IW.

Yeah the Russo’s are gonna give us a MASTERPIECE with IW

Lord to see all these characters we came to love get WRECKED by Thanos is gonna be incredible

Lol I thought you didn't care about getting spoiled
I don't but for special movies I can avoid them if I want.

I mean if the next post is somebody posting the leaked movie ice watch it but right now no need for me see pieces and parts of the movie when I won't be able to see all.

At this point its a tease, I dont like to be teased.

Don't get me wrong, TDK is a good movie but man too many people put that movie on a pedestal

It's not THAT great to be asking oh, so is any cbm goin to top TDK?

Last edited:
happytears.gif

Can’t believe it man. They pulled it off. With all them damn black folks in it. Extremely proud of em.

The cast is royalty on and off the screen, the caliber of acting is incredible, they’re was no way they were gonna let this fail, beyond happy to see this film succeed...practically an all black cast, hopefully it gets nominated...that would be incredible for a superhero flick....I can see T’challa leading the avengers in the next phase alongside Strange....can’t wait for the double toasted review....I know my man will probably shed tears doing it...

I said it before but Black Panther was a mysterious character who thought about his country first and the superhero world second in the comics. For example he stayed neutral during Civil War arc. For the mcu, if CW movie was any indication they're hinting that the movie version is a of the same vein. He didn't have the same motives as everyone else. He just wanted Bucky dead. So it would be really weird to make him the leader of the Avengers. I see him as the type of character who don't really care about the Avengers but he will help out if the threat is so great that it involves Wakanda.

Back
Top Bottom