WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I will say this. Marvel was genius to put Black Panther before infinity war. BP sounds like it's going to be huge. Hopefully it knocks off Tony Stank's 3rd movie as biggest solo movie of the mcu

I knew Coogler wouldn't let us down. Doesn't surprise me that Coog made MBJ one of the best villains in the MCU already, he wouldn't do MBJ like that :lol:

WS isn't the MCUs best film.. isn't even the best cap film, if CW can really be called a "cap movie".. shh WS, is the WS and shield's movie

My list:
CW
IM1
GOTG vol 2
GOTG
WS
A1
TR
Homecoming
AOU
Dr Strange
Antman
Hulk
IM2
Thor
FA
TTDW
IM3

And to answer your question, yes.. easily

BP was better in CW, easily

eagles in the sb have you wildin papi. ws is the best marvel cbm to date. lets see if panther dethrones it. wentz said it too so its official.

edit: you have gotg 1/2 ahead of ws? i hope you drop your nachos superbowl sunday. still pulling for the iggles though.

What they are doing with all of these movies and the build up from the first Iron Man 1 is just crazy good. This is movie making at its best.

I really hope BP does huge numbers in the US. There's a lot of excitement in the coastal states, but I'm curious what the interest is in the fly-over states.

amatw1.gif

source.gif

amatw3.gif

source.gif

Marvel just on God mode right now.

Really fams

A&W about to be so damn fun.

I love it.
BP with that royalty ish
IW with that end of the world ish
And then these two romantic comedy.

Man, the anticipation for Black Panther is insane, and the new Antman trailer looks really cool! Gives us just enough without revealing too much, other than Wasp :blush::evil:

Back
Top Bottom