WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It's really crazy to me to see a young black man be the "captain of the ship" on such a huge Hollywood film. What a time
I mean. Denzel Washington. Will Smith. I'm sure I'm forgetting loads of others.

What sets Black Panther apart is the all black cast for a high profile Hollywood blockbuster

Yeah, like this isn't unheard of.

It's just Will is our only legit movie star and he fell off. Denzel is one of our best actors but he's like 60 now and we need a couple new guys in both category.

But this is a great moment.

Yeah, like this isn't unheard of.

It's just Will is our only legit movie star and he fell off. Denzel is one of our best actors but he's like 60 now and we need a couple new guys in both category.

But this is a great moment.
yeah
hollywood was holding black folks back
letting only a few see the light
because of this movie
we gonna be front and center
and letting folks know what it is
4f63a504f3093611a88cf7e6fe9880ba.320x227x1.jpg

I mean. Denzel Washington. Will Smith. I'm sure I'm forgetting loads of others.

What sets Black Panther apart is the all black cast for a high profile Hollywood blockbuster

This.

Also, the most recent writer for the comic is Ta-Nehisi Coates, and the soundtrack is curated by Kendrick Lamar.

While I haven't seen the movie, I have a feeling that To Pimp A Butterfly will fit well with what we're about to watch. In the same vein that Jay drew inspiration from American Gangster for that album, we'll see similar themes in BP and TPAB. Vengeance, inner conflict, going home to Africa to self reflect, becoming a leader, and empowering his people. I'm looking forward to listening to To Pimp a Butterfly right after I watch the movie.

We still on Thor 2? Damn

Well I did like the post credit with the asgardians going to the collector. That was the first time we got a glimpse of the Guardians in the MCU.

Back
Top Bottom