WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Na it's bigger than that. This means something to us. It's always some **** they do. It's typical.
Always on that MLK **** because it makes white ppl and non black poc feel comfortable.

**** their comfort.
talk that ****
talk that ************* ****
the revolution will not be televised
im ready

One small thing I noticed is when Killmonger was intro'd at the museum. When he said he was gonna take the artifact and the girl was like "its not for sale"... brah when Michael B Jordan turned to her, she looked sooo shook. Like not great acting shook... more like hit by the holy ghost from the power of MBJ's anger and powerful line.

There is 0 reason Bucky shlould be alive chillin with kings and queens while killmonger is watching from above. Period.
He wanted to die.

Why are we comparing Killmonger to Bucky?

Bucky is a just a dude they're helping after was framed for a terrorist attack.

One is a wakandan and royalty and he was right. His methods were understandable. The other is a brainwashed spy that still can't really be trusted. The entire time he's on screen (in general) his position is ambiguous, which is excellent writing and acting but for the sake of my point that's a hell no. We are gonna let a white foreigner that is a known mass murder due to brain washing by another lunatic into our country and let him chill freely while also inviting another white foreigner that is a cia agent working for the very same country that killmonger was raised in after you left him after what you did? Are you serious? How stupid can you be?
This whole train of thought is why I can see W'Kabi and other went against T'Challa. This is crazy man.
And he's royalty???? Kilmonger and his father are royalty.
N'Jobu was a traitor. He gave Klaw all the info he needed to steal vibranium which led to the deaths of many Wakandans, ironically enough including W'Kabi's parents.
Na it's bigger than that. This means something to us. It's always some **** they do. It's typical.
Always on that MLK **** because it makes white ppl and non black poc feel comfortable.

**** their comfort.
Man half yall don't even know what MLKjr was really on.

He didnt make them feel comfortable either. Which is why they killed him.

The cookie cutter watered down straightforward message of MLKjr at one point in time that they try to narrate is what they're actually comfortable with.

It just doesn't make sense. What country on earth is inviting foreigners in to chill with royalty and give them access to weaponry and top secret info????

*****s can't even cross the border to touch a plant in NK without getting sentenced to 15 years hard labor in a camp. **** are we talking about.

He's one of these mad woke Instagram/twitter personalities who turns everything into an unnecessary deep issue. I'm finished with this thread :lol: . We get a close to masterpiece of a film on a magnitude that has not been done before and the past few pages have been nothing but pure nonsense. I'll clock back in here for IW :lol:

**** their comfort.
You really tryna say including a few non colored folk in the movie was only to make others feel comfortable?

Wildin

You really tryna say including a few non colored folk in the movie was only to make others feel comfortable?

Wildin
Na I'm saying them used in the situations that they were used in doesn't make sense. Ppl can say whatever it is what it is.

An average Joe can't even cross borders and have that kind of access lol. Come on. They'e giving that kind of power and responsibility to a cia agent and a known terrorist. Right.

I'm on my phone so it' hard to multi quote but I know about MLK. I know about his position. I also know how certain ppl use him now to push their agenda against black ppl. They want to keep us docile. **** that

Last edited:
It just doesn't make sense. What country on earth is inviting foreigners in to chill with royalty and give them access to weaponry and top secret info????

*****s can't even cross the border to touch a plant in NK without getting sentenced to 15 years hard labor in a camp. **** are we talking about.
You're overreacting :lol:

In that end credits scene T'challa did not invite the world to share his weaponry.

He was pushed due to Nakia's views and dealing with Killmonger to do things the nicer more diplomatic way.

And like I said before thats the main problem with having a highly advanced country be isloated for millenia, not helping anybody even their own ppl, and depicting that as not a morally good thing and then having them change to being open and sharing.

When it comes to technical advancement in the real world, that **** gets out. Its not like only one country has nukes. Everybody has too much and the rest are trying to make some. Same thing when guns were a thing. Same thing when the bow & arrow was a thing.

:lol: I'm trying to picture people watching the Avengers Assemble storyline like a decade ago and losing their **** like this over BP storyline. Like ****, this still a comic book film with an already established lore and superficial links to the other characters.

Na I'm saying them used in the situations that they were used in doesn't make sense. Ppl can say whatever it is what it is.

An average Joe can't even cross borders and have that kind of access lol. Come on. They'e giving that kind of power and responsibility to a cia agent and a known terrorist. Right.
You do know this is a movie right lol

Man half yall don't even know what MLKjr was really on.

He didnt make them feel comfortable either. Which is why they killed him.
yeah towards the end
he wasn't on that protest peacefully tip
he was on that that we gonna have to take it
cause they not gonna give it to us tip
most folks dont know that
they for sure dont teach that part in school

He's one of these mad woke Instagram/twitter personalities who turns everything into an unnecessary deep issue. I'm finished with this thread :lol: . We get a close to masterpiece of a film on a magnitude that has not been done before and the past few pages have been nothing but pure nonsense. I'll clock back in here for IW :lol:
good ur trash opinions aint needed here
be gone

:lol: You been a clown in here for the past 2-3 months. Look at you .This is where the revolution starts. :lol:
u been mad every since i told u thor 3 was trash
why so butthurt

i was wild with the this where the revolution starts comment
but hey
im in the moment
u know how it is

There is 0 reason Bucky shlould be alive chillin with kings and queens while killmonger is watching from above. Period.

One is a wakandan and royalty and he was right. His methods were understandable. The other is a brainwashed spy that still can't really be trusted. The entire time he's on screen (in general) his position is ambiguous, which is excellent writing and acting but for the sake of my point that's a hell no. We are gonna let a white foreigner that is a known mass murder due to brain washing by another lunatic into our country and let him chill freely while also inviting another white foreigner that is a cia agent working for the very same country that killmonger was raised in after you left him after what you did? Are you serious? How stupid can you be?

And he's royalty???? Kilmonger and his father are royalty.

***** please.

Then going to the UN and having them son you right before you spill all the secrets and share them with the oppressors???

Only gripes in the movie besides killmonger not having more lines. Again this movie delivers but that **** stuck out to me.
Killmonger wanted to die. Lol BP offered him medical help and he turned it down. And more importantly he wasn't going to change his ways. Bucky is reformed.

Yeah dude there was no coming back for Killmonger. My man killed his girl like she was nothing, I know he was laughing his a** off when T'Chaka got killed by Zemo.

He was a good villain but his psyche was too far gone to make him an anti hero or potentially ally, he had so much deep seated hate for T'Challa and rightfully so. It was very sad but honorable for him to choose death over dishonoring his father and his own ideology. He knew that he could never fit the idea of passively ruling or being a hand to throne and that's why he pulled that blade out. His final line stings even worse when you think about how Wakandans were so selfish while their fellow Africans continuously ended up on the short stick of history, often times resulting in death, mistreatment or slavery.

His character was so tragic for me, the scene were he ingested the heart shaped herb hit me all the way in the feels especially when it panned back and forth to seeing his father as a kid and adult.

Just crazy how he was a better Panther than T'Challa as well, almost like comparing the top recruit grinding it out in public school with plenty of hardships outside of balling and then T'Challa is the blue chip that comes from a lineage of former hall of famers that has the best opportunities and training and still comes up short. a lot of that was obviously implied when Ross goes over his educational and military background when T'Challa gets the living sh*t beat out of him at Warrior Falls. I wish that this was a Dark Knight situation where Killmonger wasn't his first real villain in a solo film and we got a little bit of time to digest their relationship over two movies. Kinda have Killmonger in the background prepping and showing his motivations in the first movie while not being a direct threat and then in the second movie have the full on coup and conflict without Klaw in the background. At this point I'm just talking to talk but outside of Zemo I don't think there's been anyone nearly as calculated or dynamic as Killmonger. Have a feeling they got rid of him to serve the plot in Infinity War with M'Baku beside T'Challa he's confirmed for the movie.

Killmonger wanted to die. Lol BP offered him medical help and he turned it down. And more importantly he wasn't going to change his ways. Bucky is reformed.
he didnt actually turn it down
he made a statement
tchalla coulda easily refuted that statement
and offered to at least talk
but didnt

Killmonger's death and his line at the end was powerful and I think the character had more of an impact when he died than he would have if he lived for a number of reasons.
One being we final had a great MCU villain (Loki was ok but overstayed his welcome imo). Rather he die a great one than have him fizzle out.

Bet if he had lived and in whatever movie he appeared in next, he was even a fraction flawed, yall would be outraged.

By yall I mean the two man rebellion...

Back
Top Bottom