WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Movie was fire but MBJ’s acting was terrible.

The sister and the guardian chick were easiley the most likeable characters.

Movie was fire but MBJ’s acting was terrible.
The sister and the guardian chick were easiley the most likeable characters.
uh oh....
d7375586_mp5RmrI.gif

I hope you ready for what you just caused....put that flamesuit on

Box office numbers have it pace to beat AoU. Which is pretty amazing for a stand alone movie.

IW will do better numbers but this is crazy impressive. Coogler can do any movie he wants now :pimp:

Cap had heart before the serum...you must of forgot Tony catching panic attacks running to his suit in order to calm himself down...lol

Ya done gonna drag me into this Tony vs Cap debacle...FOH B....lol

Panic attack because he saw and did wayyy more and was actually useful when some shh that neither of them had seen before popped up

I mean, what was cap going do with that nuke that was flying towards NY? Throw the shield Tony's dad made for him at it?

I mean cap went through basic training and then was a puppet AND then had couple weeks of war.. tony was a damn prisoner of war AND sacrificed his life for the whole of cap's precious NY to fly up into a hole where an entire damn army came out of.. I mean ain't like cap ain't spent weeks going in a gym beating up on poor punching bags cause he couldn't adjust

Back
Top Bottom