WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i actually like MBJ alot as an actor
his scene with his father and at the end of the movie were the best parts imo

i think that's what hurt his character the most was the screen time

i thought he did a good job though

Fam the way they were looking at him every couple of scences when he was in Wakanda.

Straight gave him the “white man you do not belong here so stay in yo lane face” :rofl:
Dude was getting punked

I'd actually like to see M'boku and secret agent man have a cool moment with each other in Infinity War. They're probably not in the movie though :lol:

Dude was getting punked

I'd actually like to see M'boku and secret agent man have a cool moment with each other in Infinity War. They're probably not in the movie though :lol:

Apebruh gotta be in the movie. Ain’t no way an alien force pulls up on wakanda and he does nothing.

Apebruh gotta be in the movie. Ain’t no way an alien force pulls up on wakanda and he does nothing.

He's in the movie. Back and to the left

tons-of-heroes-rally-at-wakanda-in-the-infinity-war-trailer.png

Man after the my second viewing I forgot whoever mentioned it I’m the thread but they where right it’s gonna be hard for W'Kabi to just go back to everything being cool with T’Challa :lol: but **** who knows Okoye probably already got mans completely snapped back in line :lol:

Caught a 3rd showing around 1am and keep falling in love with subtle nuances like Spiderman: Homecoming. Little things like Killmonger smiling before that mask for his suit comes on him after killing a Dora. The jumpman pro’s he was rocking when talking to his pops. The designs on Okoye’s head. Just so many intricacies. Got a chuckle out of MBJ’s delivery after he had been stabbed. He went full on thespian mode :lol: but it was just amazing. His delivery was so prideful, even in clear defeat. That **** really was a hell of a move lol. The fact that movie was originally around 4hrs has me extremely excited for the blu-ray. I can imagine so many things left on the cutting room floor like Killmonger’s reaction to first getting a suit. Marvel set the bar so high I’m legit terrified to watch IW.

Can’t stop thinking about this movie.

It has resonated with me like Blade Runner 2049, on a much deeper level though. So many discussions and questions are raised from this film.

Wakanda on some bull **** though. They could have stopped all the tragedy that Blacks went through by stepping in at any point in history. Think about all the atrocities committed since the beginning of the slave trade. They damn near had a helping hand with the “colonizers” in all that.

War is necessary sometimes. Kinda like how when Cap goes to Wakanda to help a king defend his city. If it was up to to Tony, Cap wouldn't be able to do that because of some stupid accord thingy

Yea.. sometimes

What does cap do in BP again?

And in IW he has the approval of the head of state for the country, which I assume was kind and included within the accords.. I mean look what happened the last time he showed up in Africa and just acted

And it's called laws, a very pivotal part of any civilized society.. as we are learning in the world today, further regulation on certain things actually does limit certain things.. wonder how ole traditional cap feels about second amendment rights

Can’t stop thinking about this movie.

It has resonated with me like Blade Runner 2049, on a much deeper level though. So many discussions and questions are raised from this film.

Wakanda on some bull **** though. They could have stopped all the tragedy that Blacks went through by stepping in at any point in history. Think about all the atrocities committed since the beginning of the slave trade. They damn near had a helping hand with the “colonizers” in all that.

And risk their blessing being taken advantage of because the colonizers of the world were being overtly greedy and destructive? It was understandable from their standpoint.

And risk their blessing being taken advantage of because the colonizers of the world were being overtly greedy and destructive? It was understandable from their standpoint.

Totally see that perspective too. Legitimate arguments can be made for both sides.

This movie is an achievement.

MBJ's a solid actor. He's confined to the script though.

Yeah he shines when the script doesn’t force him to drop a line that completely kills the scene and there were a couple, that “auntie” scene was CRINGEWORTHY, straight rolled my eyes, he just couldn’t deliver the funny lines at all, but his dramatic delivery and serious lines were PERFECT...the end scene was done perfect...so I wouldn’t blame it on his acting, I blame the script....they tried tooo damn hard to make him “hood”

Suris comedic timing was the best in the movie....probably the only actor in it with some comedic chops...lol I don’t think anyone else could have delivered the “water thooosseee” line without it coming across cringeworthy also, she actually made our theater explode in laughter.

Yeah he shines when the script doesn’t force him to drop a line that completely kills the scene and there were a couple, that “auntie” scene was CRINGEWORTHY, straight rolled my eyes, he just couldn’t deliver the funny lines at all, but his dramatic delivery and serious lines were PERFECT...the end scene was done perfect...so I wouldn’t blame it on his acting, I blame the script....they tried tooo damn hard to make him “hood”

Suris comedic timing was the best in the movie....probably the only actor in it with some comedic chops...lol I don’t think anyone else could have delivered the “water thooosseee” line without it coming across cringeworthy also, she actually made our theater explode in laughter.
Water those. Broken white boy line. Colonizer line. When she flipped the bird. 'Shoot at them genius.' 'I thought you were going to take me to Coachella'

Water those. Broken white boy line. Colonizer line. When she flipped the bird. 'Shoot at them genius.' 'I thought you were going to take me to Coachella'

Yeah she was the biggest stand out, just perfect everytime she was on screen....even the geeky walk she does, an extremely likable character and I pray to God that Marvel is already ahead of the game planning to give her Iron Mans mantle, she would be perrrfecttt working side by side with Tony..while he gives up the suit.

Movie was dope but it’s a reach to say the goat MCU movie.

Definitely relatable and resonates deeply but the plot was so straight forward lol

The problemI had with Killmonger is that he had too much arrogance. No humility to him and that’s why it’s hard to side with his motives even though it’s 100% right (and even T’Challa’s as well)

If there were to be a sequel, I’d rather it be all about Shuri because she made the movie lol

Sn: there was this one old dude yelling “where’s the Deadpool preview” lol I wanted to throw my shoe at him lol

Back
Top Bottom