WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Panic attack because he saw and did wayyy more and was actually useful when some shh that neither of them had seen before popped up

I mean, what was cap going do with that nuke that was flying towards NY? Throw the shield Tony's dad made for him at it?

I mean cap went through basic training and then was a puppet AND then had couple weeks of war.. tony was a damn prisoner of war AND sacrificed his life for the whole of cap's precious NY to fly up into a hole where an entire damn army came out of.. I mean ain't like cap ain't spent weeks going in a gym beating up on poor punching bags cause he couldn't adjust
Bro I bet if big dog starts barking at Tony his bum *** will die of ptsd

uh oh....
d7375586_mp5RmrI.gif

I hope you ready for what you just caused....put that flamesuit on

His lines seemed so forced, def was cringeworthy. Dude cant act.

I wasn’t feelin MBJ either
Thought the girls I went with would’ve loved him in it, but they said the same

I’m at the theater for the 10 am showing of BP

The lights are literally off lol I can’t even see all the colored folk

I enjoyed his performance, there was a a couple lines that felt amateur and forced but all in all he was really good. I'm tryna find a ticket but there's literally nothing available today and tomorrow. I really wanted to see this again today. This is the first time a movie sold out in my area

About to see it agian this morning with my brother. Couple people walked up to try to buy tickets at the booth and where told it’s sold out till 3pm right now lol

Lol it's no secret that black ppl are in this movie

Asian ppl know

Idk about other countries but black panther crew rolled up in korea recently for promotions and that went over well

im sure Marvel dotting all their i and crossin their T's to maximize overseas $$$

Funny you make fun of ptsd when war is all ya boy got..

Dude even gotta go to war with the folks looking at for him and his actions
War is necessary sometimes. Kinda like how when Cap goes to Wakanda to help a king defend his city. If it was up to to Tony, Cap wouldn't be able to do that because of some stupid accord thingy

I’m a fan of MBJ off the strength of The Wire and Fruitvale Station. His portrayal of Oscar Grant had me convinced he was actually from the bay.

MBJ seems like a good actor to me. I can see why some people might take issue with his acting but I think he is very likely just portraying Killmonger how he's being directed to portray him.

For me I would've liked him to take the anger down a notch so we can see him smirk or taunt or smile menacingly or even just have one conversation without being angry. I think the only time he ever seemed calm was when he had the conversation with curator. The only time he was allowed to show depth was that day dream with his father.

So anyway to be clearer, it's probably down to just how he was being directed or maybe his limited screen time only allowed us to see one side to his character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom