WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I especially loved the inclusion of mbj because he represented the american black guy. Usually you see a black movie..its either all african with their ideals and vibe or all american black with ours. To see the interaction with different cultures and kinds of black people. The freedom we have. Almost rebellious nature. To the history and tradition in africa. Very interesting dynamic. The way they look at us when we say and do things..the way we look at them when they do the same.

Think the Captain Marvel movie will be the gauge used to determine what solo female movies the MCU does going forward. They have been very careful about taking L's in their lineup of pictures. To date WW has been the only hit female lead super hero movie. Although Marvel did not do the movie, Elektra was introduced in Daredevil and followed it up but only did less than a third of the BO.

Captain Marvel will be watched closely. Also how much will they prop it up with other heroes that folks will go to the movie just to see them. Lots of questions will be answered with that movie.

Antman and Wasp is like the stepping stone to Captain Marvel.

Think the Captain Marvel movie will be the gauge used to determine what solo female movies the MCU does going forward. They have been very careful about taking L's in their lineup of pictures. To date WW has been the only hit female lead super hero movie. Although Marvel did not do the movie, Elektra was introduced in Daredevil and followed it up but only did less than a third of the BO.

Captain Marvel will be watched closely. Also how much will they prop it up with other heroes that folks will go to the movie just to see them. Lots of questions will be answered with that movie.

Antman and Wasp is like the stepping stone to Captain Marvel.

I don't think think they're looking at it that way.
Captain Marvel is being made to introduce another part of the Marvel universe. It's not just an average solo film. They'll probably look at the Black Widow film like that .

chadwick has a 5 movie deal.. not out the realm of possibility. but he will more than likely sign more.
I think BP's future in the MCU may have a lot to do with Marvel acquiring X men or not. The first thing people are going to want is Storm and BP... but Lupita herself probably doesn't want that (actress said this in an interview)
If we get the Illuminati. BP can still go to Shuri while BP is doing Illuminati / avenger stuff.
I dont know Marvel's whole thing now is more diversity, more heroes. They've been making this shift for about 10 years in the comic.
The movies will get there it will take some time. If We're all still alive we'll see it (maybe just speaking for myself.)

I don't think think they're looking at it that way.
Captain Marvel is being made to introduce another part of the Marvel universe. It's not just an average solo film. They'll probably look at the Black Widow film like that .
Just feel like a BW film will be like all these other movies that we've seen the last few years with trained assassin woman, but with Marvel trimmings. How original can it be at this point with all of the movies with the same premise out now?

They haven’t dwell far into Pym, but that dude ouchea discovering alternate universes and shrinking buildings, nobody touching Pym in the McU, I don’t cere what the writers say...lol

Banner on the other hand has been watered down to look like Starks science sidekick, which is a disservice

Yea Pym is different. In a way mans is doing what Hymdal and doctor strange with earthly science.

Just feel like a BW film will be like all these other moves that we've seen the last few years with trained assassin woman, but with Marvel trimmings. How original can it be at this point with all of the moves with the same premise out now?

I don’t think a solo BW movie would do numbers tbh. It would have to have someone else as main

I’m not sure which female Marvel character would have the best solo movie with the way the current set up is

chadwick has a 5 movie deal.. not out the realm of possibility. but he will more than likely sign more.
I think BP's future in the MCU may have a lot to do with Marvel acquiring X men or not. The first thing people are going to want is Storm and BP... but Lupita herself probably doesn't want that (actress said this in an interview)
If we get the Illuminati. BP can still go to Shuri while BP is doing Illuminati / avenger stuff.
I dont know Marvel's whole thing now is more diversity, more heroes. They've been making this shift for about 10 years in the comic.
The movies will get there it will take some time. If We're all still alive we'll see it (maybe just speaking for myself.)
If they get Sony's rights that includes Dr. Doom. T'Challa makes all vibranium useless in Doomwars to defeat Doom, acknowledging that it would ruin Wakanda's economy. Of course Marvel rebooted everything after that. But that storyline is in play once Fox assets are in house. Hope they don't do that though.

I think it's possible Boseman could take over for RDJ in a couple of years as main figure in the MCU unless they plan to move Strange into that spot. Hard to see Cumberbatch as main guy IMO.

I don’t think a solo BW movie would do numbers tbh. It would have to have someone else as main

I’m not sure which female Marvel character would have the best solo movie with the way the current set up is
That's why it would have to be someone who is a mutant or inhuman, etc. BW story is too common already in the theater.

If they get Sony's rights that includes Dr. Doom. T'Challa makes all vibranium useless in Doomwars to defeat Doom, acknowledging that it would ruin Wakanda's economy. Of course Marvel rebooted everything after that. But that storyline is in play once Fox assets are in house. Hope they don't do that though.

I think it's possible Boseman could take over for RDJ in a couple of years as main figure in the MCU unless they plan to move Strange into that spot. Hard to see Cumberbatch as main guy IMO.
I honestly think Bucky gets somewhat of that main role. Remember he has a 10 movie deal and only been in 3

That's why it would have to be someone who is a mutant or inhuman, etc. BW story is too common already in the theater.
I mean there’s lanes they can go even with an all woman line up similar to the A Team run from the comics

But then again I don’t think Marvel has the full rights to She Hulk but she can be in a group movie

What's MCU Illuminati lookin like? Iron Man, Strange and BP? Professor X and Mr. Fantastic if the deal ever gets done too.

The way the MCU played out so far I wouldn't be surprised if Fury is apart of it too

Iron Man, Strange, Reed Richards, Namor, Professor X and Cap

That’s who the real illuminati is. BP is the moderator lol

After seeing Cumberbatch I’m Ragnorak and how involved he appears to be in IW, he will take over RDJs role, Boseman will probably take on the role of Cap where he has his own problems and movies dealing with Wakanda and that aspect of the MCU....Peter, Shuri, Scott are pretty much the young bloods, while Captain Marvel will come in and out sort of the way Thor has all this time....then they’ll keep around the OGs for supporting roles here and there

Mannnn Bringing McAvoy on board would be AMAZING....dudes acting dwarfs anyone in the McU...lol

For me, I would hate for Strange to carry the load of the mcu moving forward. He's actually one of my least favorite characters in the mcu

The fact that Shuri is healing spine fractured and severed spines instead of using a mechanical back brace and mechanical device that make your legs move should tell y’all what’s up. Did y’all see Ross have to go through rehab at all? Nope. Tony is still that guy though. He may have even sponsored a young Erik Stevens while he was a MIT.

32F59EC7-0086-48A2-A6E8-A6E3FBE9B046.jpeg

Black Panther, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok EASILY the top 3. Rotten Tomatoes agrees too coincidentally. Those 3 films are literally like reading an issue of their comic from front to back.

This is close to what I would have it, but I would have Doc Strange and Guardians 2 a little lower.

The way some people talk about Killmonger on here, you would think he was the hero :lol:

He was a non-two dimensional villian and people can see things from his perspective which is always a good thing. Obviously his execution was abhorrent and he was misguided but his motives were understand. He was angry that Wakanda did nothing while black people around the world were oppressed and he wanted to fix that. He was misguided in that he'd become what he hated so much.

Just feel like a BW film will be like all these other movies that we've seen the last few years with trained assassin woman, but with Marvel trimmings. How original can it be at this point with all of the movies with the same premise out now?
A black Widow movie can be tackled several ways. It depends on how much they pour into it.

Pym and Richards should are smarter in the comics. But as of right now, Shuri is the smartest in the MCU. That may change, but as of right now she is. That is confirmed. No amount arguing about what Tony accoplished in that case will change what the writers have said.
I still aint see where the writers said this :nerd:

The MCU tie-in comic? Something Nate said? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom